BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitshare , yesterday i saw it compele but now i check it again it is in queue

yesterday i saw operation compele from 2011-05-24 to 2011-06-03 but now it is in queue

Ladyk has been banned because of spam and accusations without proof for 7 days. Next user who does the same will also be banned, so please guys, keep it clean.

EDIT:
Ladyk's ban has been lifted until the situation with BitShare has been resolved.

Last edited:
BitShare is having problems with PayPal, anyone requesting pay out via PayPal must wait until they lift their limits. BitShare has stated this several times within this thread and yet some of you are PM'ing me (and other members of staff) regarding pay out problems. Unfortunately, we can't do much but ask the file host to inform their customers of any issues/errors etc. If you have solid proof, provide us with it via PM or post here.

Thanks

Payments are currently late. Webmoney is done very soon (today, tomorrow) until now.

PayPal delay goes on until everything is solved. Please be patient and stop asking the same questions over and over.

Ok, Bitshare, lemme tell you something.

I hate scammers here on WJ. And I can smell them miles away.

I had fought 2 months with Usershare, and they got kicked out from here.

Now, I will point obvious.

Date 31. May 2011.
Today 13. June 2011.

tppWq.png

You did almost the same what usershare did, used WJ to get uploaders, and then, you changed the rules, that directly influence in lower earnings for uploaders. For the same reason usershare was kicked outta here, and for unpoliteness. What is more obvious, you haven't updated first page here for 13 days, right? You are still using this 1st page here, with false informations to get more uploaders.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/hnbaF.png[/SLIDE]

Because you can just read our website for now

So, it is obvious that your intentions are dishonest, you HAVE time to answer for 10 days on questions and issues, but you don't have time to change 1st page of this topic, and notice your uploaders about changes that directly influence their earnings? That is quite dishonest. That is called false advertisement. You are using WJ to get uploaders on false advertising.

Quoting MrSandvik from usershare topic:
It's not what you promised to begin with.

See you on the banned side ;)
Well, I have no intentions to be on banned side, so, I guess we won't see each other there :P

My problem is you, using WJ for false advertising.

Your 1st post in THIS topic, is misleading. THIS topic is your official support topic, not the one you posted. And you haven't change it on purpose for 2 weeks, so you can get more uploaders on false advertising.

Another thing:

posted here:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/nzHZv.png[/SLIDE]

And this is from your site:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/zOND8.png[/SLIDE]

One thing is recommendation, and other punishing users who post mirror links, another scam. Obviously, you are abusing WJ for false advertisement, as I already proved.

Just for the record, this is your 1st post:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/OmA54.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
cvrle77: No, this was not on purpose. Why you say this? You know what we are thinking? We are working 24/7 on our website, bringing you the best features. We just had no time to update the thread. We have informed all by the news, the challenge thread and also million times in this thread.

Users with platinum can not maintain it by using mirrors. The sale rate will just drop. This is also stated on our website and million times here and on the other thread. For ranking you need downloads and sales. IF you dont have sales (because of mirrors) you can not rank. Its not punishment, its our system. Simple and Fair.

But you are right, its time to update the first thread too. :)

Will you reply to the PM, BitShare? Or I'll have to post our conversation in this thread? One thing is cooperating, but ignoring of the PM is another thing which goes in benefit of banned users.

Jason: You can ask us everytime, everywhere. Here, PM or contact form on our website.

Update: First post updated. Thanks to cvrle77 information.

Last edited:
Bitshare is using false advertising, apart from not make the payments and be deleting multiple users to avoid so pay.

And problems with false claims payment processor majority in order to continue cheating users.

@ Bitshare:
Completed 2011-05-28 7:00 22.07 $
logo_webmoney.gif
Z334810878024 In queue 2011-05-25 19:51 118.61 $
logo_webmoney.gif
Z334810878024
It seems to complete payment. But I do not get. What happens?

Hi Bitshare, Is a kind of problem with the web today? I can´t upload nothing today, The remote upload always said me that the upload failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back