BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the files uploaded to bitshare will only last about 3 weeks
of course, not all will be deleted, but around 95% will be deleted

if everyone have the same issue, please leave bitshare and use other file host

but bitshare do pay $$ and has a fast download speed

to bitshare:
keep deleting file will only kill yourself

Last edited:
phate89: What is your problem?

scoopcelebrity: Do you have any URL, Filename or some more information?

sexviews: Your payment was denied because your PayPal Address is "100"

vipking: Whats your account? PM with this information please.

link4ucn: Your comments will not change that you are banned and will stay like that now. :)

actually, im fine, because i upload file to other filehost at the same time.

after several weeks, when bitshare links not work, i still have others filehost link for backup......but those weeks are good enough for me to make money from u

and the reason i still use bitshare is your download speed, people would download file through bitshare's link

and one more thing

if members register here, please don't use username the same as your filehost username
protecting your filehost username is important

thanks

Last edited:

No I don't have nothing. When upload through browser ends (comes to 100%) it all looks that I will receive links for the file, but blank white page appeares and on it I just get writen the thing I posted and the last time I posted what says in address bar. So, I don't have any URL.

I tried to upload file whit name ab25cd.rar --- Aha but if I upload jpg file alone it works perfect.

sexviews: Your payment was denied because your PayPal Address is "100"

vipking: Whats your account? PM with this information please.

link4ucn: Your comments will not change that you are banned and will stay like that now. :)

What was the problems yesterday? wen you upload through html page it returns a white page withan error and no links, ftpwas stuck..it tooks 2 hours to move files from ftp to account.. and remote was stuck.. today all is fine.. but it's not possible that in 2 days 2 times you were completely off to upload... A professional hosting didn't handle things in this bad way...

Bitshare plz make harder to report "DCMA" files because you can make fake names and just go around reporting DCMA files just because you hate bitshare not caring if the files truly are DCMA or not.. its happening a lot to force ppl to upload on Megaupload :'(:'(

What's up with the slow upload speed? I get 80KB/sec per file whether I use remote upload or the desktop tool. At the same time my uploads to FileServe and FileSonic are uploading at 100Mbit speed.

sexviews: Gone if you dont update your payment details and contact us via Email.

phate89: What the problem was? We dont know, there is just too much users uploading files. Be patient, the work is not done yet completly.

Knupsiul: We can not ignore proper DMCA requests. We would get problems. Nobody wants problems. :)

Godric: Which upload method? And maybe some more information via PM (Username, Filenames etc.)

mephisto: From which location you upload? Do you remember the Fileserver at BitShare?

Im not telling you to ignore proper DMCA files i know that would cause many problems, but anyone can report any link as DCMA and the link gets erased even if they arent DMCA files..

Take fileserve as example they dont ignore DMCA files report, its just "hard" to report them for the people that just hate the host ... because you would go through all the steps if your stuff its really being stolen ;)

Youre not ignoring DMCA reports adding these statements but youre avoiding a lot of guys go around on a repoting spree just because they want everything uploaded on megaupload... <_<

-Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Bitshare.com to contact you namely, your contact information: name, address, phone number, and email address.

-Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.

-State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."

PS: i think bitshsre rocks and my downloaders are happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back