BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello bitshare

can u upgrade me to premium for upload ?

my account : likejav

my frined send me a voucher code for upload but it is a month , please upgrade for me

bernard: We work hard on that, but can not tell exact days. As this is all random.
The next weeks should be more stable and after everything is solved, no problems like this more. We hope that. :)

Hi Bitshare,

Care to fix the Sudden Disappearing uploads?

out of 3 parts there are 1-2 parts that are missing...

this happen quite often

Oh and sometimes when uploading from FTP,
it will add %20 to replace the spaces with is not that appealing

I can upload through webpage now,the speed is back to normal and no error, at least there is a way to upload files. Hope the ftp-upload will be back soon.

Hopeless!

The files are forever pending and everything that are FTP uploaded are not shown anywhere. There's no point uploading until it has been fixed!

1.Browser-Upload is not working at some particular server (s7). Or the upload speed is slow.

2.Files uploaded through FTP are not shown in the FTP-Upload list or delay for hours. Also, files keep pending.

bspending.jpg

TNA.iMPACT.2011.02.03.HDTV.XviD-Dj.IcE.avi
TNA.iMPACT.2011.02.03.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.mp4
Both are aropund 700mb one is mp4 and one is avi.not 1gb files.

Tried zoom,it failed,then browser, after 100% it was loading for 15 mins then connect error?

What is wrong with BitShare today???? Every time I try to upload through the site when 100% is changing into links I get blank page and this message "wrong parameter count" =)

What is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back