BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i trust bitshare they no scam,they're generous give a lot of premium account when they start and they always pay,sometime they're late but they will pay you :)):D

@Bitshare:

as you said in your FAQ, you pay every monday. :( what happen? i requested my money last 2011-01-29 and still pending ;(

edit:

payment completed. thanks Bitshare

We are awaiting the news!

But is it true that the upload fault many lately (by whatever means). Rises in 2nd or 3rd attempt.
I'm up at night and dawn, then everything is normal.
Peak time will 9hrs at 18hrs, many failures. hopefully some time to stabilize.

THE UPLOAD FUNCTION IS DOWN!

both ftp-upload and browser-upload are not working!

what's wrong with the ftp-upload???????
files uploaded by ftp is gone and not shown on webpage, or the files keep pending for hoursss.This problem is like pain in the ass, never get solved. Also, the browser upload is NOT working. BS is down?????????

bsssu.jpg

browser-upload
No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!

Ftp-upload
553 Disk full - please upload later

Why these shXX happened to BS all the time?

Surely they are doing a great Maintenance. It will be very good for us all. Preparing for the promo ... ...:D

Just think we could have been warned before. It's like inviting to go in your house and you go out ... <_<

Surely they are doing a great Maintenance. It will be very good for us all. Preparing for the promo ... ...:D

Just think we could have been warned before. It's like inviting to go in your house and you go out ... <_<
lol, great maintenance, I used to say that,but it seems that they do maintence once a week?? Is that normal?? Does pre-announce that difficult???

Since we are getting fuller everyday, we started to upgrade our structure alot. :)

Please be patient, there are some errors and we work hard to solve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back