BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few days I've been re-uploading thousands of RAR parts that the Bitshare system had deleted. And I have a very strong suspicion that some of the files that I've re-uploaded have been deleted yet again. Because of this suspicion I wrote a program to scan for these missing parts and re-upload them once again. If in the future I find that the system has yet again deleted these files, it will be adios and sayonara Bitshare! and I'll be deleting my 28,000+ files along with my account. I'm not going to waste my time continuously re-uploading and maintaining files that Bitshare keeps deleting.

FYI, our files are not DMCA copyrighted, so there is no reason for them to be deleted. Myself and several blog and website owners have suspected of Bitshare system file-deleting issues. Many have already abandoned Bitshare. I am hanging by the thread.

Proof us wrong!!

iTwins: If you want to go, please go.

Knupsiul: Thanks buddy. We will check and discuss this. :)

mephisto: Thanks, you mean OVH? They have slow speed to USA.

The Coon: We work hard on that, about new promo we will let you know on News/Facebook.

Guys, webmoney will delay some time. Dont worry about this.

@ Bitshare Remote Upload method... i already deleted the duplicate files and hoping it won't happen again.. Also my file manager says in the bottom that I have 92 files but when I export the links its only 91 and its not in alphabetical order although I already set it to be in alphabetical order

Last thing, everytime I tried to click the check box next to the filename (my file) simultaneously the browser freezes for a couple of minutes

Hope this issues will be fixed soon

Thank You

dude , u know contacting your site support via contact form is nearly impossible ,its always failed
i have updated my payment info ,
but my balance didnt come back to my account .
and what do u mean by gone ? i just want to my balance back to my account

Upload is better. Agile as it once was and fewer errors. Hopefully it stays that way ... The past week has been very tumultuous.
Thank you for your efforts.

tried uploading again and its the same error.. the files keeps on duplicating.. and its kinda annoying to delete them one by one...

@Bitshare please check your pm

dear bs
i have a big problem. files uploaded via remote can't be renamed and this is a big problem, because all the additional information like the "time key" remain in the file extension which creates very long file names
a user is complaining to be unable to download a file and i've seen that i'm unable too
as premium it says impossible to save
as free i arrive to the page "start download" but then it stops
what can we do?

link checker bug not fixed yet

Last edited:
Why can't I remote from fileserve to BS? I used direct link(both IDM link and FS link) but got the file size only 40k. I used to remote that way. Any other methods to remote from FS to BS?

THX

shanit: Where are you located at? And which upload method you use (FTP, Remote, HTTP) ?

bernard: We dont have any problem with the remoteupload. And we also dont changed it since some weeks.

fillin3: You can not rename the extention of a file. Please remote files with correct ones. The bug will be solved soon.

kaybiptu: PayPal yes, webmoney delays as usual. But it comes very soon. Be patient.

Godric: Answer was sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back