BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should hire someone like RickyFS who is very active to answer all questions from affiliates.

edit: I really wanna use this host exclusively for my files but with the bug + slow support from their representative, I have to rethink.

Ive made $40 with it which is good for a new file host.If I cant earn from my sales, I dont want to see them. The site goes down some times. The deleted files are never deleted from the filemanager and the download speeds can be slow at times

tre2k3: We dont have any rewards for sales.. where you get that from?

VIP: I dont see any error in your account. As you can see, all other files are counted, only that one you mark on the picture not. Nobody has downloaded that file.

Ladyk: Which Bug? Please, if you need help, contact us here: http://bitshare.com/contact.html

Right now our support on forums is very limited.
If you need urgent help, please contact us via the form. ;)

Theres a sales column and sometimes it shows where someone buys an account. Whats the point of showing it if we dont benefit from it. It shows up in the graph as if I earned from the sales..hence referral earnings.
74d8367u7vus5769yuqd.jpg

tre2k3: Thats an bug, will be fixxed. This was planned for an sale-reward option. Soon we will release it.

We dont have any RapidLeech Plugin. If anyone can create this, contact us!

I register yesterday on your site

and doing ftp uploading but getting still errors in uploading

can you please tell me what i can do

why i am getting that critical while uploading

i am using filezilla

ftp no upload.

Response: 553 Disk full - please upload later
Error: Critical error

Space avalaible: 500 GByte
Used Space: 5.3 GByte

VIP: I dont see any error in your account. As you can see, all other files are counted, only that one you mark on the picture not. Nobody has downloaded that file.

Right now our support on forums is very limited.
If you need urgent help, please contact us via the form. ;)
it is weird to think nobody downloads that file since I split my file into two rar parts (xx.part1.rar and xx.part2.rar), so don't you think it is strange that xx.part2.rar has 8 downloads while xx.part1.rar has 0.

anyway, I give it the benefit of the doubt and will give another shot to see whether this is a real bug or your assumption is correct.

we'll see then.

ps: maybe your company should hire a representative that focused only to reply in forum as it is much quicker rather than to use the form. you know why FileServe becomes popular so quickly? you may check their thread here.8-)

@BitShare Why doesn't anybody answering me when I send message with contact form ( I allready send few messages and didn't get any answer !? ) ?

Great thing is that Germany is in A group...but what is with payment options...can You please add AlertPay like FileServe and FileSonic...because I cant recive payment from PayPal and WebMoney :(

If BitShare added Germany on A group...Can You please ask for R3l1nk.us to add You on their list ?

And is it possible to add remote upload from torrent like FileFactory ?

And remote upload doesn't work with all file hosts :(

I registered on BitShare and I will like to work with BitShare...but when will You fix remote upload problem and payment option ?

I would really like to join Bitshare But i cant upload without a rapidleech plugin

Any where is Bitshare hosted ? Server and location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back