BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things i love about bitshare:

-very easy file manager
-good remote upload

things i want from bitshare staff to add:

-netload and megaupload remote upload support.
-500 GB limit is not good :)

Thank you

Payments are done in Dollar.

bitshare2.jpg

I dont know why you guys are using this host, the download speed for free users is really pathetic, and 9/10 times i cant even start a download.

Free-User Speed of 500-1000 kb/s is pathetic? Ok. ;)

If you have downloadspeed issues or problems, please contact us and include your Country, Internet Connection and some Example Downloadlinks.

Also it would be great if you include Browser/Computer Specs

remote uploads failed sometimes. please improve it and support as well, I don't think it will take much to hire a representative to answer all affiliates questions in forum.

slow supports -> uploaders gonna hate it -> uploaders leave and use other host -> no new releases in BitShare -> no premiums sigup

:|

Free-User Speed of 500-1000 kb/s is pathetic? Ok. ;)

If you have downloadspeed issues or problems, please contact us and include your Country, Internet Connection and some Example Downloadlinks.

Also it would be great if you include Browser/Computer Specs

I tried on my RDP, USA server, connection is 1GB . I dont have the download links atm, i just uploaded some files without an account and tried downloading them.

Browser is firefox and download manager IDM. I got speeds of < 100Kbps

VIP: Whats wrong with you? I answered questions everytime.

CloudShadow: Nobody has any speed issues, only you. Please update me with more information about your Computer/Internet.

zeroseven: Yes, we did some upgrade. Now everything back.

Now you can use your earnings to upgrade your Account at "My Account"

the same thing happens when I download from depositfile

Just hold down on the ALT button as you click the file downloading or the Ins as it says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back