Billion Dollars or Love Of Your Life?

• Billion Dollars

Votes: 113 65.7%
  • Love Of Your Life

Votes: 59 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A billion dollars probably, one can always find love later, especially if he doesn't have one already. You don't really have to choose between the two, they can coexist. Get the money, find the girl you love. Simple.

Edit: You don't really have to buy her or get her using the power of money. Just fall in love as you normally would. Because falling in love with a girl with a billion dollar in your bank would be cooler than falling in love broke any day! :P This way you can also feel assured that you will give a great life to the girl you love.

Last edited:
voted for billion dollars
reason : at 2012 .... with money u can do whtever u want!!!
besides true love really exist ?

A Billion dollars and perhaps the love of my life can meet up on weekends for hot sex and tongue kissing
bettyboop.gif

J.

Those who says the billion dollar have never been in a strong love :facepalm:

I've been in true love! I'm STILL in true love.
But you have to be a realist when you have only 2 dollars in your pocket and cheapskates are trying to purchase your $20 design for $5 bahahaha:facepalm:

J.

Wow this is a question and a half!!! Will say alot about people ...

Me being me, id go with billion, BUT may live to regret it...

But women like expensive stuff... so could always buy the love of your life lol

WHAT THE FUCK

"If you could choose between a billion of any currency (but never find love) or the love of your life, which one?"

IS IT FUCKIN VISIBLE NOW ?????

you guys are fuckin pissing me off YOU CANNOT GET LOVE

STOP WITH OMG I CAN ALWAYS GET LOVE WITH MONEY SMART MOTHERFUCKIN ASS READ THE FUCKIN QUESTION

I want billion dollar and want to stay forever alone. You mind rko ?

And yeah I would actually I would get a real life then. I would fuck chicks, go on world tours like aishamontreal <3 then drink and party every night and buy a big luxury/sports car and at last would hire a serial killer to hunt you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back