• Billion Dollars

Votes: 113 65.7%
  • Love Of Your Life

Votes: 59 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh, A billion dollars.
I will buy out the love of my life & her family.
Or will buy the playboy mansion (y)

Damn, all these replies are upsetting lol

Money won't buy you love, as some of you are claiming it will.
It may get you tons of pussy, that's for sure, but that's not what we're talking about - I wouldn't be surprised if we were, considering the replies.

Depends if you're cursed to never find love again, or if you just won't get a girl you're currently in love with.

I don't buy the whole "love of your life" or "soul mate" bullshit, so I'd take the money, move somewhere and find another girl. If, however, taking the billion dollars meant you wouldn't find love, ever, I wouldn't take it.

Not controversial at all, given you don't buy the superstitious soul mate crap.

If I was offered to leave my girlfriend for $1,000,000 I would say no. Been with her for 4 years now, may not seem like a long time but I love her so would not ditch her for money.

I will take the money and leave her, then get back with her again :P

When I asked the question I wanted to know which one, you weren't allowed to choose both, you're not allowed to get the love of your life then win the lottery or anything like that.

But you were allowed to choose love then hopefully get rich, but it probably wouldn't be anywhere near a billion dollars.

hmmmm, neither.

The sudden gain of a billion dollar will have a negatieve impact on you, you might like it at the beginning but after few years you will get "tired", you will notice how people only get attracted to you because of your money and no intrest in you as a person, this might be ok for 2 or 5 years but can you live 40 years surrounded by those kind of people?

Most the joys of life are related directly to the achievements you make which usually motivated by money, so with a billion dollar will you actually be motivated to achieve something significant? you will just be a worthless billioner even if people didn't know that "you" will know it.

While studies say that a person can truly love 6 times in his lifetime, if you found someone you love will you be able to fully trust her? i mean you have a billion dollar....

You will mostly die lonely or while your broken family fight over the money.

-----

Love, is a complicated thing, if it was as simple as the replies perceive it it sure will be easy. What will happen if you are a poor guy who because of you the woman you love is suffering because you can't provide? What if the love fade with time, what will happen if she doesn't love you back....etc

----

Choosing love over money doesn't necessarily mean "happiness" and the same if you chose money over love.
I would rather take my chances with my current life than sacrificing one for another. i just hope i dont end up with no money nor a love life :facepalm:

----

But, if i have to choose one, i'll go with love :)) the current me is aimless, i don't have specific goals and not really interested in anything (i'm a lazy guy with some potential), and love could motivate me to get my head out of my ass and work seriously for a change.

:P Looks like i over analysed the question

I would choose love of my life.

Because love will give me peace of mind but money will not, if i had billions of dollar , i would be wanting more!

So simple, PEACE OF MIND IS MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN MONEY!

Depends if you're cursed to never find love again, or if you just won't get a girl you're currently in love with.

I don't buy the whole "love of your life" or "soul mate" bullshit, so I'd take the money, move somewhere and find another girl. If, however, taking the billion dollars meant you wouldn't find love, ever, I wouldn't take it.

Not controversial at all, given you don't buy the superstitious soul mate crap.

feel sorry for you mate.. you can never know true love with that kind of attitude..

who cares love, while I have a billion dollar, I will get daily lover instead of one love.

for example while you are billioner you can be like this

8e550b88e7.jpg

who cares one love while you can get all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back