Not open for further replies.

rko

Banned
Banned
Well, i got this great idea of a thread from a post number 911 [pokerface]

http://www.wjunction.com/1538176-post911.htm

thought its a great topic and needs its own thread

EDIT : geez, seems like no is reading that post i'll update the thread

"If you could choose between a billion of any currency (but never find love) or the love of your life, which one?"

clear enough?
note that you wont get love if you chose to be all rich and crap

so what would you choose son

What you value more ??
a lil explanation + vote

kthx

Last edited:
127 comments
Well, I'd be in a big dilemma.

I wouldn't go for love of my life as who knows if I'm the one who loves her and she doesn't love me back like I love her. So it'd be somewhat risky.

But hey, when you have Billion Dollars, you can be 100% sure that the money will be with you if you're smart. You can probably invest and work for ROI type projects. This way you'll be losing your "Beloved" girl, but you still have numerous girls wanting to be with you just for the sake of your properties/assets. This would be an easy job, to select and analyze the perfect girl from many. You can eventually hang out with many girls and just marry the one with whom you feel happy.

But if you think from the other part, you will have "Love of your life" but you won't have any sort of money to keep your "Love of Your Life" happy and eventually your relationship will start decay and you'll end up losing her since you were too busy in spending all your valuable time with her rather than using your brain to excel in your business and surplus your income.

Love or Money. Its really controversial and there are personal opinions about it.

Those who have suffered a bad luck with "love" would definitely go for "money" and vice-versa.

I'd love to see what others think :D

If I was offered to leave my girlfriend for $1,000,000 I would say no. Been with her for 4 years now, may not seem like a long time but I love her so would not ditch her for money.

a billion dollar are you kidding me because i think you were throwing words on this thread without knowing the meaning of them.

a billion dollars wtf.

I love my gf :) although i don't have 1 yet

but still i love my future gf ...

there isn't anything in this universe which is = or greater than My love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back