Billion Dollars or Love Of Your Life?

• Billion Dollars

Votes: 113 65.7%
  • Love Of Your Life

Votes: 59 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when there is ''B'' , there will be ''T'' For sure. and 7 was the date we meet for the 1st time.

regards.

Take the money. Love of your life might become boring or worse FAT!!

(This was a joke, but in seriousness. Who needs their absolute perfect match, it's the spontaneity of life, love and happiness that makes life worth living. A few whores *No offense is meant by this BTW* and a line of coke. Finish it off with a corporate girl and a bottle of fine single malt old enough to buy a drink itself.)

if you go for love , Result: all Money Gone
if you go for Money , Result: Love Gone but still any bitch u can hang on :D

So, Result :sleeping: , better i will go for money :)

Depends on where your heart is at, what you lust for, how you confront temptations, etc... The typical human being would take the money. What if you were already wealthy and had a good life when the money was offered ? What if you had kids with the person ? All these things come into the mature mind of a man. If I knew that nothing in the world that money could buy would bring me the happiness the love of my life could, I'd chose love. If I knew the person I was in love with could be replaced by another women or equal or higher value to me in my life, the logical answer would be to take the money.

Regards,
RR

Love of My life .. Money will not last forever .. .But my Love of Life will be with me forever .. money no !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back