Best Image Host for Warez Sites

What is the Best Image Host for Warez Sites ?

• CDNPIC

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • LulzImg ~ Dead

Votes: 187 65.2%
  • ImageShack

Votes: 70 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are placing too much praise on image hosts that have close to no traffic. Wait until they are processing a pile of links per second and see how great they are.

@Jesse, you don't need so 'strong' site for image host, just the host to be reliable, and not deleting images. They don't pay per view so it's good. I use mine host now for my uploads but on the other side, sometimes imgur.com. :)

You clearly have no experience running an image host if you're saying you don't need powerhouses to run the image host. On the contrary, running an image host is quite the expensive task if you allow hotlinking images.

@Jesse, you don't need so 'strong' site for image host, just the host to be reliable, and not deleting images. They don't pay per view so it's good. I use mine host now for my uploads but on the other side, sometimes imgur.com. :)

There is just nothing even close to being correct in what you just said. The fact somebody clicked like baffles me.

Good to know I can get rid of some of my expensive dedicated servers and drop down to a small VPS though :) Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back