Best Image Host for Warez Sites

What is the Best Image Host for Warez Sites ?

• CDNPIC

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • LulzImg ~ Dead

Votes: 187 65.2%
  • ImageShack

Votes: 70 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrhill

Since past few months I was using imgur as they are user friendly and they seemed stable to me. But all of a sudden now none of the images from imgur is getting displayed on the warez sites.

So its time to move on and find out some alternatives. I've made a precised list of 3 images host, tell me which one is best among them:

1. CDNPIC: Age: 6 months 29 days (According to Whois created on 07.04.2010).

2. LulzImg: Age: 5 months 3 days (According to Whois created on 02.06.2010).

3. ImageShack: Although they don't have plenty of options during uploading images, they are 6 years 11 months 24 days old (According to Whois created on 12.11.2003) - obviously most stable among the list.​

Obviuosly CDNPIC and LulzImg have plenty of attractive options for uploading, but I'm really worried about their longevity as we have a very recent example of IMGCentre.com which eventually went down. Unfortunately the situation is not much different for most of the recent image hosts.

Note:

1. If u know any other better image host, then u can suggest that too, so that I can add that in the above list. I don't need more options, any image host that has some stability and atleast similar options like TinyPic would be enough.

2. Dont suggest TinyPic or PhotoBucket as they seem good initially but then start to delete/block the images at random.​

234 comments
I wud say one thing to the image hostin site owners.. Well if they are no more like wanna run the site then they shdnt close them down completely instead jst remove the upload and have the uploaded images still accessible!

Thats what is done by img4tw.

I wud choose lulzimg,imgcafe for everything...

can you add photobucket too ? it's cool tho!

btw for now i think lulzimg, but tbh i don't use lulzimg i don't know why? :| strange

anyways good luck

I see not many of you remember how imageshack used to give a big FUCK-YOU to all warez sites... (figuratively speaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back