Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
I live in Singapore and it is a stressful place as everything is fast paced and crowded.
We are the most expensive country to live in although there are many conveniences like Malls everywhere, many 24 hours supermarket, high speed mobile services.

Last edited:
Each country have many advantage and disavantage:

Thailand
Pro: everything is cheap, home rent is like from 200€ , hotel can from 30€ per month in group sleep room, or 300€ own hotel room per month
Cons: careful of fraud, thieves, etc.

Germany
Pro: everything is high security, health security, social security, nice places, some places have also a great railroad, bus and MTR system such as Nuremberg or Berlin.
Cons: high taxes, it can take up to 90% of income, because everything goes to rent, social security, income tax, vat, pension tax, workers tax, etc etc its top 1 with many tax laws

Switzerland
Pro: internet pirating is legal, internet anonymity, not part of EU
Cons: very high rent for home.

Japan:
Pro: everyone is helpful, 24/7 stores, you can even go to store and eat food at night, etc
Cons: language barrier, some asian guys are racist, different food culture.

Heard many great things about Canada, hopefully will get a chance to see that country one day, my current state of living Lithuania is not so nice as i wanted to be

for sure : CANADA ,Australia or Germany

but high taxes make a problem :(

Germany
Pro: everything is high security, health security, social security, nice places, some places have also a great railroad, bus and MTR system such as Nuremberg or Berlin.
Cons: high taxes, it can take up to 90% of income, because everything goes to rent, social security, income tax, vat, pension tax, workers tax, etc etc its top 1 with many tax laws

Actually, Germany is good for living exactly because of high taxes, which make high level of social security etc. I think you may don't pay taxes at all in... let's say Somalia, but no one wants to live in this country...

Switzerland

I've been living in Switzerland for almost 5 years now and I like it.
The streets are safe, people are polite, and life is nice.

However the cost of living is extremely high. Even though wages are incredible and taxes are relatively low, it barely makes up for it.

Child care cost are also astronomical here. But for young single people who want to live in a nice place and save some money, that's the place to be.

The hardest part is certainly getting a residency permit. It was already very hard when I got here, and it got a lot harder since.

the best country to live in

The best of the best country to live in is Spain, I travel round the globe but i preferred spain

Best Country to live in

The best country to live is where you will find comfort and be at ease . It does not really matter if its a developed or developing nation.. the most important is you feel at home in such state..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back