Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
Countries with the Most Nobel Prize Winners:
1 United States 270
2 United Kingdom 101
3 Germany 76
4 France 49
5 Sweden 30
6 Switzerland 22
7 Netherlands 15
8 USSR 14
9 Italy 14
10 Denmark 13
11 Japan 12
12 Austria 11
13 Canada 10
14 Spain 6
15 Australia 6
16 Ireland 5
17 Israel 5
18 Poland 5
19 South Africa 5
20 Argentina 5
21 India 4

are you an idiot,or just dont know the basics of the mathematics...?
almost all the countries from this list are at least 10 times smaller than usa....except india and the ussr.
so your country is not on the top of that list....if you look percentage of the population.

this is called misinformation...

ToO

Man you are full of shit and brain washed at the best..wow
who cares about your country,really we don't:)

PS: I don't live in france,and france has the 3rd largest nuclear stockpile(Plenty to wipe america off the map regardless if you fireback.

And as for your friends.The british don't like you,the australians think your a buch of retards and canada has to put up with you!!

THINK about it,why does the world not like america...you have nothing we want???
What evil have you done and do!!

Come back and talk when the US makes a mistake and tries to take on a modern army who would counter back.
You simple do not have a record at winning a war...lol

Take on North Korea and see how far you get,they say if you did it would be the end of at least half a million US personal.
But hey i really want the US to stay around,we need a country to laugh at!!

PS: Foreign governments hold about 46 percent of all U.S Debt...mmm...Even russia loaned you cash!!
Face it your broke!!

PPS: This is a link to what a little tiny place called Scotland invented
http://inventors.about.com/gi/o.htm...://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html

You use The telephone which is not yours.
You use a Television thats not yours.
You use a Fax Machines not yours

The browers you use and software would not work without a computer,not invented by you.
Alan Turing is one guy and Charles Babbage and Konrad Zuse.

The first electric programmable computer Colossus English!!

First commercial computer -->Konrad Zuse

I love this one US Navy founded by John Paul Jones, a Scotsman..lol
You use a Refrigerator not yours and so many just from scotland alone.

Also you think Halloween is yours it's not,nothing to do with you at all,you never invented it!!

So STFU
I also wake up everyday thanking i don't live in america:)

Kim say wazzz uppp(Love from NK)

Common Terrorist. USA is the strongest country in the world. Although as history suggest, we will fall like any other empire before us, I highly doubt it. Americans will never let another country take over. We would kill everyone in a war if we had to. So, keep laughing cause from where I'm sitting.... We run shit. And please tell all your friends to stop taking over all the gas stations, convenient stores, and dollar stores.... I lol'ed.

Rick american is not an empire and never will be.
There is only one empire on this planet and the last one to be,and thats the british!!

ToO:--->Without mexico and europe there would be no america,being spanish as americas 2nd language!!!!

Best you just go and arm your teachers since you live in such a safe place while keeping one eye open just incase a few more towers are blown too bit's...lol...sounds like a GREAT place to live...lmao

There is only one empire on this planet and the last one to be,and thats the british!!

ToO:--->Without mexico and europe there would be no america,being spanish as americas 2nd language!!!!

Best you just go and arm your teachers since you live in such a safe place while keeping one eye open just incase a few more towers are blown too bit's...lol...sounds like a GREAT place to live...lmao

Have you ever lived here to know if its a great place to live or not?
Stop basing your opinions on the bullshit the media feeds you.

We live here thinks its a great place to live but you don't yet you think it isnt? most of the time the people bashing USA are people who arent from here but would love the chance to come here. All of you uploaders making a few cents a day would be to be in USA making more money instead. In fact the reason most of you upload is because your country can barely give you employment.

Yes our gov't is fucked up yet that does not mean we the PEOPLE wake up everyday regretting we live here. People live good here.

USA might not be an empire but the rest of the world does love turning to USA for donations when a disaster occurs and if we dont help yet we are seen as the bad ones? so maybe we are the empire of the world?

By the way I think New York City is the CAPITAL of the WORLD.

bxflow

That's all you come up with like every american does.
We have fine wages and better pay than in the US why do you americans think everyone wants to live there.
Anyone in alot of countrys can make something out of nothing it is not an american dream happens every where...:)

So get off your high horse and stop letting fox media tell you what's what..mm..australian owned fox media is:)

Now back to my good old mate toO

Now this is a list of just combat parts of each place.

Lets do some numbers on a one to one europe vs america.

amry personal in numbers.

This is land based personel only in all brunchs of the 2.

Full time personal in america - 1,456,862 fully trained.
Full time personal in the european union army - 1,695,122 fully trained.

reserve personnel or part time personal in america army - 864,547
reserve personnel or part time personal in european union army - 3,651,200

Total personal in the current european land based force is 5,346,322 this covers all branches
Total personal in the current American land based force is 2,321,409 this covers all branches

Navys of europe and america.

The difference i found is europe has a larger navy than america.

Total Deployable Battle Force Ships and Subs America has : 283 of which 8 are aircraft carriers and in that total 71 are nuclear subs.
Total Deployable Battle Force Ships and Subs european navy has : 644 of which 5 are aircraft carriers and in that total 21 are nuclear subs.

List of combat aircraft only.

Total number of attack aircraft in americas airforce is around 2,100 thats all forces,navy,army too.America has 5th gen planes.
Total number of attack aircraft in european union is 2,200 which does not include the 5 aircraft carriers.Europe also has there own 5th gen planes.

Now we don't go into nukes no point as this is a list of fighting one on one land sea and air combat.
Remember too america is at it's smallest size since WW2 as most of there ships are too old and there planes are not in service(Funding problems)

Europe looks fine and dandy to me:) and we have all the high tech shit too buddy!!

Now i am bored and over this,so for me this is and will be my last comment good day to you all..lol

Last edited:
You just compared every single country in Europe to one country, the United Stats of America.

You do realize that Europe consists of 27 Countries! So it takes 27 countries to outmatch the USA. And you still don't have as many aircraft carriers (which is very important).

There's nothing else to say, you've said it yourself. You are just looking for something, anything to justify that makes us look bad, and you just did the exact opposite. TWENTY SEVEN countries it took you to come up with to outmatch us in SOME area's, not even all! :rofl: Furthermore, the majority of those countries are our ALLIES and even though they are in the "European Union" doesn't mean they will bare arms against us, that European Union of yours could be split up in a nano-second if need be.

Glad it's your last comment. Thank you!

USA all the way :).

Thanks for the early morning laugh.

TELEVISION... Created by American Philo Farnsworth. Originally created by USA. Now created by other countries whom pay a patent fee for every single one manufactured. Then we resell for large profits.

TELEPHONE... Created by American Alexander Graham Bell.

REFRIDGERATOR... Created by Americans Oliver Evans and a few colleagues.

AIRPLANES... The Wright Brothers from my home state Ohio.

MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEMS... USA

ELECTRICITY.... American Thomas Edison.

Here's a few more that you use in your every day life, that we invented:
Toilet Paper - American
Bifocals - American
Electric Stove - American
Escalator - American
Vacuum Cleaner - American
QWERTY - American, Your very keyboard
Zippers - American, on almost every pair of Jeans/Jackets you wear
Air Conditioning - American, you're welcome again
Vibrators - American, your girlfriends and wives use them
Deodorant - American
Credit Card - American
Cable Television - American
Videotape - American
Global Navigation Satellite System - American
Computer Mouse - American
Mouse Pad - American
Mini Computer - American
Personal Computer - American
Floppy Disk - American
E-Mail - American
Mobile Phone - American
Voicemail - American
Digital Camera - American
Space Shuttle - American
Internet - American
Garage Doors - American
Fire Hydrants - American
Firewall - American
DNA Computing - American
JavaScript - American

So, essentially, you can't wipe your ass without us (Toilet Paper) unless you wanted to use rocks, leaves or a sponge still. You can't email, go online, use a mouse, type on a keyboard, visit a webpage without us. Your welcome for electricity, and the digital era, cable television, or nearly half of the shit that you have right now.

You are welcome for our innovations. Like I said you live in an American world with American creations.

We employ foreign countries to spread wealth and have become a service industry.

There are no wars because everyone fears us.

Britain loves us as we do them. Your nuts.

To hate us, is to hate yourself, because you encompass all that we are. Our creations our ingenuity, our development of each and every one of your countries is greatly attributed to us.

We still produce most of the technology in the entire world.

Countries with the Most Nobel Prize Winners:
1 United States 270
2 United Kingdom 101
3 Germany 76
4 France 49
5 Sweden 30
6 Switzerland 22
7 Netherlands 15
8 USSR 14
9 Italy 14
10 Denmark 13
11 Japan 12
12 Austria 11
13 Canada 10
14 Spain 6
15 Australia 6
16 Ireland 5
17 Israel 5
18 Poland 5
19 South Africa 5
20 Argentina 5
21 India 4

Out of the 10 Most Important Technologies of Modern World those being: The light bulb, printing press, telephone, automobile, camera, television, airplane, atom bomb (Manhattan Project), personal computer, internet. We, the United States created all of the ones in bold.

It's my personal opinion. I love my country. There is a lot of good here, and there is bad. You have this everywhere. I am happy being an American. It's my choice.

I will just write:
Nikola Tesla
Milutin Milanković
Mihajlo Pupin
Mihailo Petrović

We are so small, if you compare my country and USA, but we have many famous persons.

I think it depends of what best living is for a certain person. I live in Philippines, and I think in a certain aspect it could also be the best place to live in even if we're a 3rd world country:

• Tropical Country (All year round you can just wear light clothes)
• Delicious variety of foods and creative cuisine (tropical spices, big influence of Chinese, Hindu and Spanish cuisine while we have our own unique ways, like our delicious Adobo)
• Beaches are near and easy to go to, all year round too but most likely not on high storm signal. (which is both stupidly dangerous and fun)
• Urbanized/modern major cities (American influence), Cultural areas (Medieval Spanish Architecture) and dense rainforest on rural areas.
• Highly competent professionals on cheap employment/service fees.
• Far-east Asia, but culturally open for any foreigners to feel comfortable with (no cannibal ethnic tribes here). Primarily Catholic Christians, but we respect other religion of people since our own countrymen have mixed religion and culture.
• Easy to communicate with people since most understands English here. Even our education and government structure was based on American standards, and we even have our Constitution in both Filipino and English versions used by officials. When foreigners come to our country, we are the ones who adjust and communicate with English, so no pressure on learning the Filipino language immediately for anyone.
• NO CONCRETE CYBERCRIME LAW YET. We're not even charged tax from online earnings lol.

Some disadvantages are high rates on electricity and internet connection, but nonetheless living in Philippines is easier especially for European and USA citizens since exchange rates with our currency yield you a higher standard of living here.

Thank you Tennouji for a real honest reply. You actually understand what this thread means. You chose your country because you are comfortable there and enjoy what it has to offer. Thank you for not attacking the USA. Peace be with you and your people.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I will just write:
Nikola Tesla
Milutin Milanković
Mihajlo Pupin
Mihailo Petrović

We are so small, if you compare my country and USA, but we have many famous persons.

Nikola Tesla was a great American. He lived most of his life here and died here in New York.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

^It was the strongest country in the world* Just a correction

The government does not run America, Rothschilds does.

If the "Rothschilds" run the United States, they only do so to control the world through us.

The USA is still the strongest country in the world I don't understand how you can say otherwise?

World currency... USD
Largest economy... USA
Police force of the world... USA
Police force of the Internet... USA
Creator and host of United Nations... USA
#1 Country for Immigration... USA
Leader in innovation and technology... USA
Worlds best hospitals, doctors and treatments... USA
Worlds best colleges... USA

Do I need to continue???

We are in debt only temporary. To say we are not the best or greatest country in the world still is a very incorrect statement. There is no one that can compare to all that we encompass. Name one that's on the same level as us in all facets. You can't...

Last edited:

I don't even know what to say to any of this... So ill just use a few smiley faces to describe my thoughts: :rofl: :| :rofl: :| :rofl: :| :rofl: :| :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Rick, BX, glad you guys decided to show up. Thought I was the only American left here lol.

New York is the Capitol of the World. We all know this..

United States citizen's don't even understand their own government. What makes any of you who DON'T LIVE HERE think you can ? You're looking from the outside in. Like emotions,... You can only understand it from the inside out ;)

One thing I know about our government is this. They may do things in an awkward fashion, confused the masses, but its all for an ultimate goal. That goal is to keep this country where it is.

The representatives we have were all born and raised here. Our best interests are in mind. People complain all the time, you just can't please everyone. I think we're doing just fine. I'm proud of our system our security and everything about us.

The government does a lot of things in public to purposely confuse the people as well as foreign governments. There is always something going on - budget issues, paranoia, whispers of war, it's all used to divert attention and to make them appear like fools. The reality is that the people we put in power are far from fools. They are the best of the best at what they do. Everything is done for a reason. Don't forget that.

There's greed involved sure. But they know as well as anyone that the ride only lasts as long as we the people allow it - and as long as they keep this country #1 like they have - I have no complaints.

Last edited:
ToO

You have to be so far up your self it's not funny.

You really think europe gives to shit's about america if it came to them vs you you must be joking!!

You must no nothing,that's right shitty education system which most of what you learned was from fox news....lol

Now is america called THE united states???
So does that mean you all united??????????...mmm

And what europe doing....uniting

Plus europe as a whole is the worlds largest consumer market:)

I feel sorry for you,soon as some one counters your country you called it USA Bashing,suck it in like a real man!!

Everything you have is because of other country's,currency,writing,math,music,Science,ship building,free thinking,paintings,education,the wheel,fire...shall i go on.
Everything you are was at one point modeled off europe.

And the biggest of them all FREEDOM, GOD and Democracy came from europe and the middle east.
MMM...And who started america,europeans settled there first(Real owners of america are American Indian)!!!

Anything you add ill counter its a never ending circle.

I forgot.
You go on about our government is all born in the good old US of A ...fail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign-born_United_States_politicians

I had to add this for abit of fun.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6r1IcY1pv0[/ame]

and
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhcnEQnWYDA[/ame]

and
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9JFhfx6qh0[/ame]

And this is the best of them...lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEJB7J2ejck[/ame]

Also for TEAM America the league of nations which you were never a member of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations

The united nations found by

Fifty-one countries
signed the UN Charter as founding members on 26 June, 1945

Russia the british and america came up with changing the leage of nations to the united nations,america did not come up with it....

The building you say is in america does not come under american law at all it comes under
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterritoriality

and also take note of europe's move away from the outdated shitty GPS system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_(satellite_navigation)
This allowed the blocking/jamming of one GNSS system without affecting the other, giving the US a greater advantage in conflicts in which it has the electronic warfare upper hand.[41] However, the frequency difference also makes it possible to jam GPS without affecting Galileo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back