Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
I'm not sure about cow but I'm pretty sure they have more sheeps than human. In short, there're more 4-legs creatures than 2-legs.

Lol.. yea certainly... just imagine a couple left in a room filled with sheeps..

About the cows I got this while searching but its 2yr old so don't know the current status..

Code:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/feb/09/new-zealand-cows-outnumber-population

India: No rules just enjoy your life! :| India never invaded a country in its last 10,000 Years! (y) India and citizens of india just want peace! with others! However india is really messed up because of corrupt politicians! If these old bastards( politicians) Just stop doing corruption and differentiation between castes! Maybe india can get its lost respect back

were you sure about that?
last time i checked here on wj, members from india complained much about how their govt put restrictions on paypal :D

as for me where we born and where we live from childhood is the best Country to live, i know in these day every one going to left there Mother Countries to live better life moving to other Country , but i still believe on my Country where is Born

USA if you are living in Manhattan, Vegas, Hawaii or Miami [pokerface]
Or somewhere in brazil or latin america, near a beach maybe, Normal life in quite & peace and party on the weekend.

I used to dream about moving to Australia years ago.

Here's why... You never hear about them in the news, they stay out of the way in pretty much all facets (very limited interaction with other affairs) & they seem to be peaceful people, plus the weather is extremely hot, which I would much rather prefer.

Australia is ideal because it's just so far away and you almost forget about it sometimes lol, that's my kind of country.

Now a days though I love USA, but some day when I want to retire I would love to live in Bermuda.

I used to dream about moving to Australia years ago.

Here's why... You never hear about them in the news, they stay out of the way in pretty much all facets (very limited interaction with other affairs) & they seem to be peaceful people, plus the weather is extremely hot, which I would much rather prefer.

Australia is ideal because it's just so far away and you almost forget about it sometimes lol, that's my kind of country.

Now a days though I love USA, but some day when I want to retire I would love to live in Bermuda.

Australia never in news?
There was a time when Australian people started to hurt/kill Indian people staying there (because of Racism). Most of them were students.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Indians_in_Australia_controversy

So wtf are you saying? There's no where good to live on the entire planet? Every single country has issues. Huh? So is that what your saying? I should go build my own country, find a vacant island and name it after myself? Huh? What? What are you saying here exactly? <_<

Last edited:
So wtf are you saying? There's no where good to live on the entire planet? Every single country has issues. Huh? So is that what your saying? I should go build my own country, find a vacant island and name it after myself? Huh? What? What are you saying here exactly? <_<

I just responded to your comment. You told Australia was never in news and I just made you see that Australia was in news for bad things recently atleast for the Indians if not for others.

First open your eyes and then try to open other's eyes. You made a whole different meaning of my response and before you edited your comment you were irritated. If you can't get a little, simple, straightforward meaning from my response, then I don't know what to do.

I thought you were a good guy, good person, I thought I could learn from you a lot but from past few weeks reading your comments, I am thinking that I was wrong. Very wrong :facepalm:

Sorry that you feel that way Sam. My responses in the Debate zone have been much more passionate because they are primarily focused on my belief in Religion, Country & Patriotism. Please do not feel deterred from communicating with me or continuing to ask me webmaster related questions as I am always here to help you.

Inside and outside of this forum I am still the same person I always was.

I personally do not believe in religion, caste, etc, etc... We are all just humans and the only differentiation I make in my signature.

I still don't understand you completely. But I would like to tell you that on the internet (you may already know this), we read what people say or think and on that basis, people differentiate us good or bad person.

I know you are patriotic, you love your country and that is no bad. Everyone loves their country, no matter how much bad is going inside the country (forget the external affairs).

I never commented on any of your debating comments especially related to US just because I don't want some good people to turn bad just because of the debate on human made borders. I just want to see everyone smile and I hope you will also try making people to smile rather than they getting angry on you.

Good day :)

For me Sweden or Australia. If you ask almost anyone in my country they would tell you right away that they would love to live in the US.

@To0 I understand your point of view because you seem to be a Republican, lol

I don't really like to classify myself one party or another. I like to think of myself as an Independent. Truthfully though my views do seem to be more Republican than Democratic, so yea who knows maybe I'm a Republican and don't even know it lol.

I'm all for Less Government involvement in my life and that's definitely not the Democratic approach.

Where, in what country has Communism actually worked? There are a thousand different ways to approach your reply, but there's only one way I can put it. Communism sounds great, starts off as a grand plan. However, the results of communism have ended in poverty, starvation, oppression and tyranny.

Imagine this. You go to school, let's just say High School. Your GPA level is important, you want to get into a good college to get a good degree and better your future. 30% of the class does really well, studies, works hard on their assignments and receive A's. 20% of the class studies just as hard, but don't have the same memory retention and fall a bit shorter with B's. 30% of the class tries so-so and receive C's. 20% of the class doesn't try at all and receives D's and F's. Now a communist way of thinking would make the entire class on average a C level. The people who tried really hard, studied and worked for their future only get a C, while the people who didn't try at all also received a C.

Communism just doesn't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back