Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
This board has a lot of Indian users and a lot of them complain how the jobs there pay very low,etc. I prefer to earn in Euros or Dollars. How can someone hate to live in America? America pays all the lazy people fat checks for unemployment because a lot of them "can't" find a job. USA offers so many benefits. You guys say America attacks other countries.... hmm ok? Thats the government orders and the Army has to do their job. It doesnt have to do anything with the citizens. America is the most hated country because we are the most powerful (or not) but we are a nation made from people all around the world. When there is a world disaster such as a Earthquake in let's say Haiti, who does the world rely on for support and donations? USA, thank you.

Attacking other countries and killing innocent people for no reason. Innocent people dying is the worst you could do, same goes to you if other country lunches nuclear to USA, wouldn't you be mad?

India could be a great country to live matter of fact any country all you need is to be happy and have the money to live a decent life. So end of the day it's people preferences.

You want peaceful, quiet life, safe environment? New Zealand

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

I live in Germany, it is pretty awesome.. My dream place to live would be somewhere in Scandinavia though.. Only on the condition that I know the language.

I spent quite some times in Germany before. Beautiful country, great people, good economy, good infrastructure..... too many to list

USA has one of the biggest problems: Mass shooting.

I've been in USA like 6 times, and it freaks me out.

BTW don't come to Colombia yet.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

USA is a great country.

I think the big problem with USA is that when they want something, they get it. No matter what it takes, even if they have to kill innocent people or kill an entire country. They have been doing it, they do it now and they will continue doing it.

@Rigels

What are you talking about? When it was your country? You paid a lot of money to some people, and you took it from us. How many churches and monasteries we have there? How many innocent people YOU killed, and still kill? You are there, only because USA is on your side.

[slide]http://www.bastabalkana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pravoslavni-hramovi-i-manastiri-na-Kosovu.jpg[/slide]

This is the proof, how many churches and monasteries we have on Kosovo and Metohija.

Your plan is to create the great Albania, but you will not succeed. You should start to read some books (or read some texts on wikipedia), so you can see that Kosovo was always our! Your politicians are terrorists who killed a lot of innocent people. Everyone knows that.

So what, we got cash and paid what does that matter to you? There arent only albanians killing serbs so you guys do that to us too. Its Balcan thats why you have so many churches and monasteries but not only in Kosovo also Macedonia, Montenegro etc.. We always had a plan to create the Greater Albania, it will be soon and i dont need to read some books because i know my own history. Our politicans were in war too why should be called terrorist its a war and they need to protect the country. Its not only USA in our side so too bad for you serbs

Wheree u live ? In Serbia (Kosovo) right ?

Kosovo is Kosovo. And no i live in Skopje, Macedonia :)

Attacking other countries and killing innocent people for no reason. Innocent people dying is the worst you could do, same goes to you if other country lunches nuclear to USA, wouldn't you be mad?

India could be a great country to live matter of fact any country all you need is to be happy and have the money to live a decent life. So end of the day it's people preferences.

But then again that's our govt and really our choice. And yes you said it, you need to have the money that's why I referred to India as a country that might not give you a real good income based on what I read from members of this board.

India definitely!

Reason? I am happy living here. Yes, there are few bad things here but every country has it. It does not matter as long as you are happy.

As for other country - Definitely, New Zealand is the best after India for me.

I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina (Republic of Srpska) and the last on my list are Balkan countries. Why? Because there's a lot of people who're trying to be nationalist, but they don't know own history (speaking for Serbs, Muslims, Croatians and Albanians) from this place. Right before Balkan countries, USA is on my black list, because they were initiators for nationalism in Balkan, so Balkans wouldn't be able to make a united country (as Yugoslavia was) and become one of economically stable country, because of American's interests (Trpeza mine currently handled by Armenian company, but works for USA's interests).

Countries where I'd like to live are:

- Sweden
- Mexico
- Cuba

EDIT: I forgot to write this: To0 - Why don't Obama try to simply ask some country for help if they need gas, oil or water instead of attacking it? That's not embarrassing.

Last edited:
ofc Germany !!!!

@To0 , u love & support USA ? then why u want to start a new warez site ? hmm , u want to fu** USA and its economy ? huh :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back