Best Affiliate Marketing Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Here is the list of some of the best affiliate marketing programs

Affiliate marketing is a relatively trouble-free way for bloggers and other website owners to earn money. In fact, these days, even social media sites can become lucrative platforms for affiliate marketing campaigns.

9dEjeVZ.jpg

Amazon Associates

HVLTwwN.gif

Google Affiliate Network

kqJnPT7.gif

eBay Partner Network

lVBrM4C.png

Commission Junction

LtKwXdE.gif

ClickBank

kxfD8Vw.png

LinkShare

71tVba2.png

ShareASale

TrXauVY.gif

ClixGalore

ikLYv74.jpg

PeerFly

3aT1wtY.png

MaxBounty

UHwIDWV.png

Neverblue

Enjoy,
Thanks

Last edited:
49 comments
I'm sure there could be an updated list since most of those affiliates don't provide a great service anymore for newbies and intermediate members .

Could an experience memeber suggest and up to date affiliate campaign good for newbies ?

Thanks

Nice list! It's a pity that I cannot find here RxProfits, I work with them and I really enjoy this partnership.

Do you still work with them or use to ?

Perfect Money, which is also known as PM is now a leading Payment Processor after Liberty Reserve, We are officially offer Perfect Money Exchange Service, so If you want to Sell Perfect Money or want to Exchange Perfect Money to other e-Currency like WebMoney, Payza, PayPal and Skrill etc you can use our Services.

http://www.ecurrancy.com/

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Also, if you have website with over 100 downloads per day you can earn money on it! All you need is set installcube.com code on links of your files, and count the money![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]skype: account.installcube[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Also, if you have website with over 100 downloads per day you can earn money on it! All you need is set installcube.com code on links of your files, and count the money![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]skype: account.installcube[/FONT]

I can add another one that hasn't been mentioned yet, mainly, shorte.st affiliate program. This is not something I'm doing all the time but if I come across an opportunity and I get a new referral, then, the views just flow in. The number of views is not enormous but referrals once registered, give me a continuous profit. In this program I get 20% of what my referrals earn. There's one catch, it's better to choose people you know will not cheat otherwise you might see some money come and go before you even withdraw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back