Best Affiliate Marketing Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Here is the list of some of the best affiliate marketing programs

Affiliate marketing is a relatively trouble-free way for bloggers and other website owners to earn money. In fact, these days, even social media sites can become lucrative platforms for affiliate marketing campaigns.

9dEjeVZ.jpg

Amazon Associates

HVLTwwN.gif

Google Affiliate Network

kqJnPT7.gif

eBay Partner Network

lVBrM4C.png

Commission Junction

LtKwXdE.gif

ClickBank

kxfD8Vw.png

LinkShare

71tVba2.png

ShareASale

TrXauVY.gif

ClixGalore

ikLYv74.jpg

PeerFly

3aT1wtY.png

MaxBounty

UHwIDWV.png

Neverblue

Enjoy,
Thanks

Last edited:
49 comments
CB is a great one but now they have chaged their terms a bit, blaming the affiliates for the refunds, ofcourse its the fault of the ones who are posting such long deets for crap products which lead to the refund so just blaming affiliates is simply ridiculous.

I've tried ClickBank, Clicksure and SWREG. The first two have strict rules on refunds and refund requests are sometimes approved by them within 24 hours. You have to be quick in responding to tickets or else, orders will get refunded. I prefer SWREG because they're lenient with refunds.

Ad-Center allows for paypal and converts all over the world - we're fairly new though so people are just starting to hear about us. worth checking out though if your content is relevant.

Hi Guys,

I need your assistance regarding per lead offers. i am running a website and it gets close to 50k unique hits a month. The big chunk of traffic comes from smartphones so i thought i would give a try and try for some mobile app/ games banner.

Can you suggest something?

Here is the list of some of the best affiliate marketing programs

Affiliate marketing is a relatively trouble-free way for bloggers and other website owners to earn money. In fact, these days, even social media sites can become lucrative platforms for affiliate marketing campaigns.

9dEjeVZ.jpg

Amazon Associates

HVLTwwN.gif

Google Affiliate Network

kqJnPT7.gif

eBay Partner Network

lVBrM4C.png

Commission Junction

LtKwXdE.gif

ClickBank

kxfD8Vw.png

LinkShare

71tVba2.png

ShareASale

TrXauVY.gif

ClixGalore

ikLYv74.jpg

PeerFly

3aT1wtY.png

MaxBounty

UHwIDWV.png

Neverblue

Enjoy,
Thanks

I have use 2 of the affiliate program there.
Any idea on neverblue? It seems quite hard to get into the program..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back