Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you cant run fast than take it easy run slow then after couple of week running slowly then try to build the speed up dont rush. Are you fat or medium or skinny?
If you skinny you dont even need to run

2. Yes you will get muscles pain but you have to take it easy.
Again dont rush, start with very light weight then build it up.

are you taking any protein shakes?
I am medium , i dont take any protein shakes.

I am getting fat around waist and a bit around chest area. Can you please guide me, how can i lose this fat. I have very less time for Gym workout due to studies.

Everyone has time to workout at least 30 min per day. So that's bullshit.

You cannot burn fat from specific region, body will decide where fat will come off first.

It's usually arms, shoulders, then back, stomach area and legs.

Cardio 3-5 times per week will do it (30-60 min per workout).

I got 2 questions:

1.My stamina is very low , i cant run faster, more than 2-3 mins. I feel tired and stop take a long breath. What can i do for this?

2.I went to kickboxing classes last year for 2-3 weeks i was so tired and restless all those days. I had pain in muscles at that time. Now i am fine.I am thinking to going to gym, will i get muscles pain again?

Lightning already answered on your question. If you are skinny don't run at all. And muscle pain will come and go, it's normal. As you progress you will experience less and less DOMS (muscle pain) and when you don't have them at all it means you have to push/challenge your body as it got used to current workout.

Hello Smith.
I am 20 yrs old.
height : 6.1 ft
Weight: around 60 Kg.
I look like very slim or like skeleton (lol)
I wanna be stronger & build some body.
What all healthy measures are to be taken for that.
I am intersted in going Gym. Can i am eligible?

Thanks

Hey Smith,

I am 20 years old and slightly over weight.... okay i am over weight so I am in need of some nutritional help. I am always on the run and there is usually only bad food options for me. I work out at the gym quiet a lot, 24 hour fitness. Please help recommend healthy on the go foods for me. I can't eat chicken, turkey or any other bird due to personal reasons.

I think my food choices are the only reason I don't drop the weight quickly. I lose weight and gain it back every week or so.

Thanks.

Mostly any meat is good, stake for example. Eggs too, also fish. You will have to completely erase fast food from your menu if you want to see results. Otherwise, it's just waste of time.

And to fill up protein tank, get whey protein. I take it on daily base.

Um, ok, you got me, I have a secret. There are only 3 steps, and you gotta do them daily.

Eat, sleep and train... Yup, that's about it :P

hi smith
i am thin and wanna to increase my weight

tall : 168 cm
weight : 55 kg

i am currently use now serious mass (5.5 kg)+ amino 2222 soft gel
and i bought another serious mass (5.5 kg) + pro comlex (not gainer )

i will use pro comples after finish serious mass ( 11 KG )

that`s my schedule :-

day 1 : chest + biceps
day 2 : back + triceps
day 3 : ...................................
day 4 : shoulder + aps
day 5 : legs + aps
gay 6 : ...................................
day 7 : simple exercise like pushup

i started to GYM from 1 month ago
what do you think about that , any advices you are welcome

( i am think to sell my pro comples and buy pro comples gainer )

Last edited:
Yup that's fine for beginner. Gainers are simply protein with bunch of extra calories, which is what you need if you want to gain weight. I would recommend Whey protein instead Gainer though but it's okay.

And remember, food comes first, rest second and training is last. It doesn't matter how good your workouts are if you are not eating enough.

Keep it up like this and you will be pleased with results.

can u give a good home work out routine?

i dont go to gym as i dont have much time

i have dumbbells at home and i can do physical exercise as well. i have been training with dumbell for a couple of weeks but i dont feel any pain, plz give me some good routine to get ripped muscles. i m already in shape but not muscular. plz make me a good home workout routine so that i can have ripped muscles
i dont take supplements,

thank you my friend

What can you tell me about "body cracking"?
I walk a lot every day. And when i rest, it relaxes me if i "crack" my body. Legs, fingers, neck, back. I feel the need to do it and it relaxes me.
Bad? Why is this happening? Sometimes just sitting down makes my back go "cccccckkkkkrrrrk".

can u give a good home work out routine?

i dont go to gym as i dont have much time

i have dumbbells at home and i can do physical exercise as well. i have been training with dumbell for a couple of weeks but i dont feel any pain, plz give me some good routine to get ripped muscles. i m already in shape but not muscular. plz make me a good home workout routine so that i can have ripped muscles
i dont take supplements,

thank you my friend

Answered that one already few times, be sure to check my previous posts in this thread (search).

I'm 178cm and 59kg, anyway to gain weight? :(
I eat ALOT btw..

Answered also and you got answer in main post too.

How earliest can i get a six pack abs ?

Fastest way would be to cut all sodas, bad food, start with cardio workouts on a daily base. Move much more in general and do ab exercises probably 2-3 times per week... etc.

What can you tell me about "body cracking"?
I walk a lot every day. And when i rest, it relaxes me if i "crack" my body. Legs, fingers, neck, back. I feel the need to do it and it relaxes me.
Bad? Why is this happening? Sometimes just sitting down makes my back go "cccccckkkkkrrrrk".

That means you are nervous, or worried or both. Something is not right. Some people do that, other eat their fingernails, some smoke and so on. Sit down think about it or when it happen try to see what's making you do it and try to solve problem.

Now, if you sit down and something snaps every time or almost every other time it means something is not working as it should be - dislocated - dislocation. If you experience any pain what so ever, visit doctor immediately.

Fastest way would be to cut all sodas, bad food, start with cardio workouts on a daily base. Move much more in general and do ab exercises probably 2-3 times per week... etc.
did the same, for 2 months regularly, but only managed to make 2 pack :P
any more suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back