Any Indian having problem with Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had called them today...tht lady asks for my number i tried to enter it 10 times..Still she say i did.nt understand number..

how do you call the paypal?? skype??

During this time, customers can still make commercial payments to India but merchants cannot withdraw funds in rupees to local Indian banks," he said.

but mine is nt merchant acct..still i can.nt withdraw.

you can call everyday you know, why next week hmm ? no money ... hahah ?

Whats the use of calling everyday and getting the same answer i am not an asshole like you who has no work to call them :D. I am busy in real life.Btw i call them via skype .

Alert Pay has just found a new way to advertise after seeing the situation created by paypal they have emailed indian alertpay account holders this

Thank you for making AlertPay your way to pay! As you know, AlertPay is the rising leader in online payments, offering the most ease and security when it comes to spending and sending money online.

We are happy to offer our members in India a flexible and powerful payment platform in which your information is always safe and your payments are always made instantly – without interruption!

Did you know that you can send money to friends and family for FREE? With AlertPay, you can!

Whether you have a Personal or Business account, you can send money for FREE by e-wallet or credit card to anyone with or without an AlertPay account.

To make withdrawing money easier for our valued members, we recently introduced withdrawal by credit card, which is just as convenient as a bank transfer! You can also withdraw your money by bank wire and check!

With all of these options, why go to anyone else for your online payment needs? AlertPay takes care of your business, no matter where you live!

Sincerely,

The AlertPay Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back