Any Indian having problem with Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrocky

Hi guys.

Few days back, i transferred some money from gaypal to to my bank account, which is linked to my paypal account. Normally it will take only 2 or 3 days to credit my bank account with funds.

But for the past 1 week, i did nt receive the amount which i transferred to my bank account and i received the below mail from gaypal.

Dear .........,
We are currently experiencing an issue processing withdrawals to Indian bank accounts. As a result, there may be some delay in withdrawals from your gayPal account to your bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and are doing all we can to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

44 comments
gayPal is seriously acting weird & gay for Indians. Just reversed 140$ from my account coz they were sent as Gift :|

I am moving out of PayPal as soon as I can :)

but PP is very popular...

No doubt it is. But it reverses payment without reason, makes persons pay in case of fraud, has lower exchange rate & higher fees, puts transaction on hold for weeks, take years to complete disputes, have high chargeback chances.....

imho MB will emerge as main Payment processor if PayPal keep on increasing its gayness (y)

I also facing similar prob,, dont know what happened but got a mail today that your money has been withdrawn,, chk your credit card and all..

Still busy solving that riddle..

why GAYpal and "acting gay". You don't like it when i call you a freaking indian or w/e do you ?

Yeah because calling something bad against Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshi/Black people etc is calling a whole nation or all people belonging to a certain race bad. PayPal is just a company which has got technical faults or problems inside it & is causing whole lot of trouble for people using it. They are fucked themselves & are just passing on the fuck to be in good position themselves. They refused to elaborate according to press release.

I didnt ask bad things abt people working there or something. Search for "PayPal is holding payment" or something for that & you will find how many people gets affected. People have lost money earned, payments frm RS & HF got reversed, all payments from abroad r reversed.

Plz check fr wht I wanted to say b4 saying smthing? thnx :)

The india banks are what is causing this not your "Geypal" maybe india needs a better banking system?

Indian Bank or RBI or what you Call Central Bank of India might have asked for some documents that weren't given by paypal. EIther they cant or there is some problem with it. That pretty much justifies why money is not paid to bank coz RBI is involved fr tht, different countries have different monetary policies. But reversing Personal Payments is not justified fr tht. Check my post with Quote frm a website.

Hi guys.

Few days back, i transferred some money from gaypal to to my bank account, which is linked to my paypal account. Normally it will take only 2 or 3 days to credit my bank account with funds.

But for the past 1 week, i did nt receive the amount which i transferred to my bank account and i received the below mail from gaypal.

Dear .........,
We are currently experiencing an issue processing withdrawals to Indian bank accounts. As a result, there may be some delay in withdrawals from your gayPal account to your bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and are doing all we can to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

I too got the same message and now they say check my pay pal account it revert back I don't know how to withdraw my amount from paypal

Just got an email saying that the money withdrawn will be credited to your bank in 24hours . Kindly wait for our email to confirm you when we are ready to send the witdrawn money to an indian bank

Hey guys u r not alone , i also got $230 reversed in just 2 days. Tht sucks man, its good for me tht i only deal with trusted guys they sent me the money back ASAP, but still its a pain to come in the morning and c REVERSAL EMAILS from gaypal.
LOL
Trying to find another alternative Till now LR is best :D

F**K GAYPAL,

I LOST 125$ By that SHit, All PAYMENTS REVERSED , NOW PAYPAL IS NOT ALLOWING OUTSIDE COUNTRIES TO SEND MONEY TO INDIAN PAYPAL

I WANNA RIP OFF PAYPAL, Neither i can Get My Money out to BANK ACCOUNT Neither i can Get Money from people ,

My all work ruined off!

BOYCOTT PAYPAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back