Any idea how to contact Vidcloud/Mcloud?

playplay

Hi guys, i just saw major streaming websites are using Vidcloud/Vidstreaming/Mcloud video hostings but i just have 0 idea how to contact with them to use their services. I own one of the largest spanish streaming website and im starting to have lot of problems with video hostings so im looking to start using Vidcloud services.

Any idea or contact? thank you!

3 comments
The best way to find their contact details is to look at the page's source code (the embedded video), find the domain used for the hosting and make a WHOIS query.

To contact Vidcloud/Mcloud, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Vidcloud/Mcloud website at vidcloud.com or mcloud.com.

2. Click on the "Support" or "Contact Us" link in the footer of the website.

3. You will be directed to a support page where you can find a variety of resources, including a knowledge base, FAQs, and contact information.

4. To contact customer support, click on the "Submit a Ticket" button.

5. Fill out the support request form with your name, email address, and a detailed description of your issue.

6. Select the appropriate support category and priority level.

7. Click "Submit" to send your request to the Vidcloud/Mcloud support team.

8. You will receive a confirmation email with your support request number.

9. A support representative will respond to your request as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.

To contact Vidcloud/Mcloud, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Vidcloud/Mcloud website at vidcloud.com or mcloud.com.

2. Click on the "Support" or "Contact Us" link in the footer of the website.

3. You will be directed to a support page where you can find a variety of resources, including a knowledge base, FAQs, and contact information.

4. To contact customer support, click on the "Submit a Ticket" button.

5. Fill out the support request form with your name, email address, and a detailed description of your issue.

6. Select the appropriate support category and priority level.

7. Click "Submit" to send your request to the Vidcloud/Mcloud support team.

8. You will receive a confirmation email with your support request number.

9. A support representative will respond to your request as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.
Vidcloud. Com not working anymore.

Back