Votes: 279 61.1%
  • iPhone

Votes: 145 31.7%
  • BlackBerry

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Android (Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini), early days a bit buggy but not anymore, iOS is a closed system which I don't care for, BlackBerry I have never tried but they look like they are on the way out..

Android is the KING!

I honestly see the iOS as more of a "lady smartphone operating system", which doesn't offer much more than a good design and a "modern approach".
On the other hand, Android has a far more advanced usability, and app developers as well as mobile site developers can achieve much more with it than with iOS.

I like the iPhone too, but I would rather enjoy "a good engine on a Subaru Impreza, rather than the comfort and good design of a Mercedes".
So thumbs up Android!

I honestly see the iOS as more of a "lady smartphone operating system", which doesn't offer much more than a good design and a "modern approach".
On the other hand, Android has a far more advanced usability, and app developers as well as mobile site developers can achieve much more with it than with iOS.

I like the iPhone too, but I would rather enjoy "a good engine on a Subaru Impreza, rather than the comfort and good design of a Mercedes".
So thumbs up Android!

The iPhone is indeed pretty boring if NOT jailbroken.

And you would take a Subaru over a Mercedes ? Nah man!

Subaru all the way!

Definately.
Here's why:
Subaru WRX STI Snow Fun - YouTube

You really cannot enjoy the sound, power and adrenaline of a Subaru in a Mercedes :)

So thumbs up Android!

The iPhone is indeed pretty boring if NOT jailbroken.

And you would take a Subaru over a Mercedes ? Nah man!

Android FTW. Apple is just overpriced as hell and lacks of customization. I don't know about Blackberry, still haven't got the chance to try one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back