• iPhone

Votes: 145 31.7%
  • BlackBerry

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSand

Just Want to See the preference of smart phones among webmasters.So please vote and if possible give a review on your experience with the product and model of it you used.

57f411348d.png

Last edited:
308 comments
well i have had 4 iphone 3g phones and i must say they all suck donkey cock,,
lost one phone and dropped 3 of them...
funny thing is that right now i have LG optimus one and i have dropped that shit more then i can count,but when talking about iphone then drop it once and screen will be fucked up

Depends on what you need it for!

Android = Games, Multimedia and entertainment! + customization.

iOS = Same as Android but no customization!

Blackberry = Bold and classy looks, No customization + Pricey.

If you need a phone just for calling and texting purposes, BB is the best i would say.

I went from a 3GS to the Samsung Galaxy S, Back to the iPhone 3GS then to a Blackberry Bold 9900. I played games and stuff but BB is my personal choice. Its small, durable and easy to use and helps with organization.

well i have a
Blackberry {Texting and Calls + (BBM + Whatsapp (Can't live without them)}
Android {Entertainment and quite a lot of apps}
iPhone{Music cause the headphones rock :P and Few apps}

lol QS liking anyone who says anything about the blackberry I also have a blackberry didnt want to get a android or Iphone since I already had a ipod touch.

I have a Blackberry, and I hate it. The only thing I do like about the Blackberry is BBMessenger everything else is rubbish.

i noticed that,cause one of my friend has one,thats the main reason people buy it,but i rather have a phone which i can do most of the stuff i can do on a pc and android seems to be the best,but i wanted more feedback :P

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone knows but all the blackberry lovers here are saying that one of the main reasons they like it is because of the BBM but about a week ago new images were leaked showing that the BBM would be released very soon as an APP on Android and iOS.

Between the Blackberry backout and their lack of inovation they are just the new Nokia. They haven't kept up with the likes of Android or iOS and if they don't do something raidcally soon quick with the loss of BBM to other mobile OS's they are going to die as a company (maybe not die but reduce and disappear like what happened Nokia's domination).

Android rules them all, and Apple is feeling the competition. Let's be honest Apple hasn't been very innovative with their latest iPhones. No big changes, new features and such. And especially iOS for the iPad, it sucks. How can you run a almost similar OS you run on a phone on a tables!

{Ignoring blackberry, they just suck}

have never used and iphone but i know they suck...lol...and blackberry's...yea rite...I'm on my first android phone...(Samsung Fascinate)it's not high end..but it's good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back