Status
Not open for further replies.
ehm bought hosting ,
worked fine ,
then changed servers , now can't see my site temporary url / normal (NS are right..)
and even can't log to WHMCS
hi
plz make new account in whmcs and open ticket and tell us your domain we will figure out the thing may be we missed you while transferring..Sorry for all this trouble..

Yeah i will wait untill i get things sorted out then i will post what happend and how we got it sorted out.

hi
the new server is running well now check your site if u find any problem do let us know we are always ready to help... we have also upgraded all the shared hosting plan...

i'm purchase now.........If i face problem then i'll give feedback. so if i don't give any feedback later here then think the server is good enough:)

I forgot to tell. I'm switching my current host (thehostingpalace) for poor service. Last month i got more than 5 e-mail about their server downtime. Though i didn't setup my site at that time. But after i setup my site within 4 day it was down for 2nd time. I can't tolarate any more. Adbrite rejected my site for downtime. :((

ya i forgot to tell u guys what happened,

there was some problem with ma site , so asked alibabahost.com, they themselves created a new cpanel account , them selves moved the site with ssh (if i upload it would take hours) and site was back in 15 minutes......I like em very much...

Yeh..Alibabahost is the best host i came across..Their servers are 2 fast,very cheap nd extraordinary plans,nd no downtym at all..

My site is hosted with these guys,so i recommend u guys also :)

Dunno about first month free. But i bought from them 2 days back with a coupon of 20% discount. You can check if it is still available.

warning! warning! warning! warning!

These guy's have no idea what they are doing! i have been trying with them for weeks just to get my client ID and still nothing! you contact their support and they just pass the buck to someone else and still nothing gets resolved.

My site is currently down and they can't even find the domain they setup to fix it, so what's that tell ya? honestly guy's keep away from them they have no idea!

these guy's also use fatpighost.com to try and hide the incompetence

Does someone using this host lately?

I'm looking for a good offshore company that allows linking to warez ( to servers with online movies ), but it has to be reliable and stable.

I see here a lot of praise about this host but all in 2009/10, any updates?.

Does someone using this host lately?

I'm looking for a good offshore company that allows linking to warez ( to servers with online movies ), but it has to be reliable and stable.

I see here a lot of praise about this host but all in 2009/10, any updates?.

I have purchased from them before some months and after 1-2 days i got refunded. Bad support and every time i asked for support was telling their like to help me solve the problem, the line was slow and in many refreshes website goes offline (they didn't know how to set up the firewall) after that they changed me server like a new brand the line was good but again the did not know how to set up firewall with multiple refreshes the website was crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back