Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i bought it today and if somebody would help me to set up a forum then i would buy it for 1 year.But yeah right now i have it for 1-mont to look if i can set it up.
LoL im a NOOB

They suspended my site, I do NOT run any kind of script that takes alot of resources!
I got two emails from them.

First one:
Hi
We are facing server overload problem. Its because some customers are running rapidleech , fux and other resources consuming scripts .We have suspeneded all those account and we also suspeneded some normal account to check for the problem. Please co-operate with us. We will get back your site soon if it doesnt contain any resource eating script.
Please dont open tickets we will solve the prob soon.
thanks

Alphi
Alibabahost.com
Second One:
Hi,
We have suspended lot of accounts which are running rapidleech and other resource consuming scripts as they overloaded our server. We already informed that we dont allow these kinds of things in our server .If by mistake your account got suspended and you dont run these kinds of script . Do open the ticket we will look into.

thanks

Alphi
Alibabahost.com
Now tell me, why would they suspend an account that they are not 100% sure are running scripts like that? Can't they check or something? O.o

I'm kinda pissed off at that. My site gets suspended and it's not even running crap like that. I've opened a support ticked, no response. >.<

Don't forget the fact you had a bunch of work on their site that you were working on and you had to redo it once you were on a new server.

That was another server.

The problem has been resolved, thanks. O.o

we have unsuspended your account..sorry for the inconvenience cost....some people who got free account are misusing the account and this leads to server overload..so we need to suspend those sites but by mistake some other sites also got suspended..but we have unsuspended all legal sites now..

we have unsuspended your account..sorry for the inconvenience cost....some people who got free account are misusing the account and this leads to server overload..so we need to suspend those sites but by mistake some other sites also got suspended..but we have unsuspended all legal sites now..

It's all good now, just don't do it to my site again and I promise to stay on your hosting for a while. <3

they allowed warez???
and is there any unlimited package like bandwidth and space unlimited????

Hi
we allow only warez linking no uploading to server and we dont have any package called unlimited as we are at best and costliest datacenter WE DARE NETWORK not like other cheap data center around .We believe in Quality and Giving best services to our customers.

ALIBABAHOST.com is Cheater

Guys Alibaba host is not good.. they delete my backup. it will happen with you also..
guys dont host here..

so bad

ehm bought hosting ,
worked fine ,
then changed servers , now can't see my site temporary url / normal (NS are right..)
and even can't log to WHMCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back