Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPantheoN

My site is now on alibabahost.com and its going very good.Dj had bought his own dedi server so now he is going well.B4 i was hosting with him at his previous hosting site but it sucked i was about to move to other host but now i am sticking with him coz his new server is rocking. =)

So I Recommend You Guys www.alibabahost.com :))

50 comments
Even I like it..I have a blog hosted there..and 0% downtime till now...
was using the free promotion plan..will but a reseller shortly :)

Alibabahost is great hosting service

hi.. i have run yaseenwarez.com .. recently i move my host service at alibabahost.com... awosome service great speed... i really like Alibabahost.

Thanks

Very Nice Hosting i ever seen i just hosted my site there i noticed that i have not got any downtime on this host very nice hosting i love Alibabahost.com=)<3

Great hosting, I switched after carnage left. :\
Uptime and speed have been good, Recommended. :)
I was able to get the Wjunction Promo Code as well. <3

Anyway. Overall, this is a pretty good hosting. (;

well i've only just got my account details set up in ftp, I was gonna wait until a couple of days then post a review :P

I just purchased hosting from alibabahost, and till now there have been no problems at all. The support is good and also the server speed is also nice.

For further reviews I'll wait and see for a month atleast. But still I recommend this hosting.
Thank You

I just purchased hosting from alibabahost, and till now there have been no problems at all. The support is good and also the server speed is also nice.

For further reviews I'll wait and see for a month atleast. But still I recommend this hosting.
Thank You
Thanks every one for supporting us.. We will always try to fulfill ur expectations. We are here to provide world class hosting to all warez webmasters .

struggling at the moment because my database is huge, support has been off and on but it seems like average support (Which is good, usually replies range from 30 - 2 hours)

I don't really care about support I just need my database imported...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back