AlertPay problem: credit card withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read there original support reply @ DP that they are doing some upgrades and they will allow it in next few weeks so i think there is still sometime in credit card withdrawals

I wrote them long time back, they claimed that they will release "in weeks", now 2 weeks or 200 weeks, that is another question but 200 weeks makes 50 months and more than 4 years. This shows how much they can be trusted, besides users accepting their very high fees.

Hi guys,

We want to take this opportunity to explain a few of the changes that have been happening at AlertPay.

Over the past few years we've been growing very rapidly with nearly 8000 new members joining us everyday! Due to this rapid increase in volume we have had to negotiate some of the agreements that allow us to run and provide our services. This has led to the interruption of some of our features as we upgrade and expand.

At the moment Check withdrawals and Debit/Credit withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are asking our members to withdraw funds by either Bank Wire or Bank Transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that these options are not the preferred for some of our members, however we are working diligently to restore our other withdrawal services as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and your support.

Chris Z
Online Community Support
www.AlertPay.com

@Chrisz@Alertpay
There is nothing new at all in your reply, in my country bank transfers aren't even being provided by Alertpay (we have a very big number of International banks operating here besides national banks, mostly with AA rating) so the only thing provided is Bank wire.

I am wondering why paypal and others never stop their services for users, they must be upgrading everyday, don't you think there is something else that Alertpay doesn't want their users to know ?

(I am copy pasting my replies just like you)

At the moment Check withdrawals and Debit/Credit withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are asking our members to withdraw funds by either Bank Wire or Bank Transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that these options are not the preferred for some of our members, however we are working diligently to restore our other withdrawal services as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and your support.

Chris Z
Online Community Support
www.AlertPay.com

hi chris.

thanks for the latest news.

Finally, c.card withdraw will be restored sometime since most of the majority of customers/users prefer that option compare to the other available withdraw.options.

We wait from april 2011 to enable and hope all (new) negotiations with banks will be accepted for AlertPay in order c.card withdraw will be available again for all users again asap.

It is also good to have someone from AP here for support....

i don't understand this. AP is having a really great chance to compete with Paypal and yet they are not doing anything about those problems.

I'm sick of this 'few weeks' BS, it's been months now.... I'm looking for an other online payment service... goodbye AA

alertpay is dead
answers from their support is from the robot and not from the people
for everything that you ask the answer is always same.
spam

bad news from AP

this problem c.card withdraw and thread is from 1st of april.............

3 +++ months.............

too long

they reply like auto-bots (they copy/paste messages in support) say they will fix the c.card withdraw but everyday is getting worst..............

now something else problem appear.....

some people say okpay.com to be a good alternative dunno if they are trusted.

I read many good things about okpay.com, i think they are trusted, hope file hosts add them as payment method

Their support is extremely slow if you open up a ticket, it's like impossible to get an answer. Only way to get answers and help from them is via phone :P Quick and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back