AlertPay problem: credit card withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for info for everyone.

got an official reply from AP support

this specific issue/feature/option to withdraw money from acc to c.card will be coming back (so is not going to be disabled forever)

however there is no time scale yet as they officially said.

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Kate and I am happy to assist you.

We regret to inform you that we have not received any previous email from you regarding this issue. Please be aware that our response time is not instant and if your query requires immediate attention you may call us directly.

Hours of Operation

Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Phone: 1-514-748-5774

We are currently unable to offer ATM services for the AlertPay PrePaid card to our members in Serbia. We are working on this and will contact you once this issue is addressed.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at https://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,

And like always - BLA,BLA,BLA

FCK TRASH

Sounds far not promising... If they ever solve the problem with their banks/etc, for sure it will take at least couple of months I am afraid...

Sounds far not promising... If they ever solve the problem with their banks/etc, for sure it will take at least couple of months I am afraid...

am afraid this process will take ages :( for AP to restore (for all) as it was before for all users/customers.

They have to confirm all details (again) with banks etc. which will take time in order to enable/restore again c.card withdraw.......That's why there is no timescale :(

now its check withdrawal is not working

Really? :O This is fishy...Are they holding as much money as they can before running ? I may offend someone but why would you be in business when your car has no wheels and doors ? Why the "In" side is open and "Out" door is locked ?

Seems to me that they're doing this for the following reasons:
1. To hold on to peoples money for as long as possible, which allows them to claim interest on it for longer.
2. Pushing their overpriced high charge rate pre-paid card on people by closing off credit card withdrawals.
Offering only draconian methods to withdraw your funds (i.e. bank transfer and check) is ridiculous. Any kind of benefit AlertPay once offered over its competitors is gone.

Very right. I feel they will disappear soon after people stop using their services.
*File hosts must choose some other payment method which is offered in all countries.

@HeshamGraphics

But they don't even giving Prepaid card, looks like they are holding money before they run.

I am not Indian but for many Indian members here:
Alertpay rate 1 USD = 43.60 INR
xe.com rate 1 USD = 44.8450 INR

Difference of 1.24 , so they are earning on your deposit, on withdrawals, on currency conversion as well. Don't you think they take 8% of your amount.

Last edited:
i also had issues with Alertpay, they seem not to accept my bank account ie debit card .
Whereas paypal accepted it easily.
Alertpay needs to improve their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back