AlertPay problem: credit card withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadcast

hi. we contact AP from friday but since it's weekend we got no reply from them till now.

The option to withdraw to credit card from verified account is temporarily disabled.

has anyone got a reply from them or what happened or knows if it is permanent and system can not accept this feature ?? withdraw to c.card

hope they won't disable forever this feature.

55 comments
Credit Card Withdrawals and Validation Codes Temporarily Unavailable

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Credit Card Withdrawals and Validation Codes Temporarily Unavailable

Hi Members,

We wish to inform you that, due to temporary issues with our banking partners, we will not be able to support withdrawals by credit card or send validation codes to validate your credit card until further notice.

If you have initiated a withdrawal to your credit card, the withdrawal will be cancelled and the funds returned to your AlertPay balance. You may still withdraw your funds through any of our available options: bank transfer, bank wire, money order or certified check.

If you would still like to validate your credit card, we will charge your card an amount between $1.00-2.00 instead of sending a validation code. When this charge appears on your credit card statement, you must confirm the exact amount in your AlertPay account; afterward, you will be refunded for the charge to your AlertPay account.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will post an announcement on the blog once our banking partners have resolved the issue.

You must wait 1-3 days and look in your bank account how many € they received from your account and paste it on AlertPay account.

any one have the way how to withdrw money ?
My last withdraw was 19.04.11. with alertpay prepaid card on a ATM.
I have tryed today but get this message : transaction proced failed or some like that.
tryed on 3 diffrent (bank) ATM's in Serbia.
have someone this issue anywhere ?
contacted AP via ticket but with such "epic-fast" support...
will post result's so far i get some.
regards
sry for my bad english

@salebre i have same card like you , and i live nearly of you ( KOSOVO ) , i also have same error , alertpay had disabel money withdraw!

THX for responding.Do U have any official note or news about that,i have readed somthing about on AP blog but prepaid card are not mentoid just credit card withdraw.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back