AlertPay cheque withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd lost 20$ when i withdrawl from check. i got the check in 1 month then when i went to my bank and wished to submit that check thy said it will take another 45 days for verifcation process and there is a 15$ fee for that :(... and i was like WTF.................
i didn't cash it and its here in my pocket but its useless. So just try CC... check is worthless

please help me

Hi guys,

We want to take this opportunity to explain a few of the changes that have been happening at AlertPay.

AlertPay started in 2004 and now has over 6 million members. Over the past few years we've been growing very rapidly with nearly 8000 new members joining us everyday! Due to this rapid increase in volume we have had to negotiate some of the agreements that allow us to run and provide our services. This has led to the interruption of some of our features as we upgrade and expand.

At the moment Check withdrawals and Debit/Credit withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are asking our members to withdraw funds by either Bank Wire or Bank Transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that these options are not the preferred for some of our members, however we are working diligently to restore our other withdrawal services as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and your support.

Chris Z
Online Community Support
www.AlertPay.com

hello chris

i am from India and i have small doubt

that as you told that check validation is currently disabled and in option c i

have verified phone validation and my doubt is that there is no option for

bank transfer or bank wire option available to Indian citizens and we go only

for credit card (option b) validation but i don't have a credit card with me

please help me to become verified

I'd lost 20$ when i withdrawl from check. i got the check in 1 month then when i went to my bank and wished to submit that check thy said it will take another 45 days for verifcation process and there is a 15$ fee for that :(... and i was like WTF.................
i didn't cash it and its here in my pocket but its useless. So just try CC... check is worthless

Hi Arthur,

If you didn't cash the check, you can contact AlertPay (email/phone) and have it credited back to your balance. This is the first time I hear of such high fees to deposit a check. You may want to look at other options or banks to deposit it in, in the future :)

Chris z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi Cloud,

If you have the option to order the card (as it has not been fully released yet) then its should take approximately 3 weeks to get to you, if you are in Pakistan.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Yes i have an offer to get the card. I participated in a promo and that enabled an option in my account to order your card. 3 weeks doesn't sound that bad, i'll order one today. thanks for the info

hello chris
i am from India and i have small doubt
that as you told that check validation is currently disabled and in option c i
have verified phone validation and my doubt is that there is no option for
bank transfer or bank wire option available to Indian citizens and we go only
for credit card (option b) validation but i don't have a credit card with me
please help me to become verified

Hi Rakesh,

To verify your AlertPay account you will need to complete either bank confirmation or credit card validation. You can simply follow the steps in your account when you click on "Get Verified".
Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi guys,

We want to take this opportunity to explain a few of the changes that have been happening at AlertPay.

AlertPay started in 2004 and now has over 6 million members. Over the past few years we've been growing very rapidly with nearly 8000 new members joining us everyday! Due to this rapid increase in volume we have had to negotiate some of the agreements that allow us to run and provide our services. This has led to the interruption of some of our features as we upgrade and expand.

At the moment Check withdrawals and Debit/Credit withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are asking our members to withdraw funds by either Bank Wire or Bank Transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that these options are not the preferred for some of our members, however we are working diligently to restore our other withdrawal services as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and your support.

Chris Z
Online Community Support
www.AlertPay.com

cc withdrawl option is disabled since couple of months ;) i think alertpay will not open cheap withdrawl options point to be noted :P

Hi Roosti,

Withdrawal by bank transfer can take up to 6 business days. Also please note that June 24th was also a banking holiday and has delayed the process by one day.

Thank you for your co-operation
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi Lukip,

The AlertPay debit card has not yet been fully released. We will be advising all of our members as soon as it becomes available.'

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

I have been waiting for the cheque to arive in the post for a week, i didnt see anything saying the option wasnt available =)

I need to verify so i can get the button codes to make a payment page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back