AlertPay cheque withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tut2tut

i've requested cheque withdrawal on alertpay for Option C Verification...

requested date 6/14/2011 but they are showing cheque withdraw Duration Sent in 1-2 business day..but now 7 days.status is pending...

is this normal thing? or what//
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/02a00c.jpg[/SLIDE]

43 comments
1~2 day is for US.

it takes like 10~15 days to reach here(India), i dunno where r u from ....

Just do bank TT it will charge $15 or so u will get it in a week, i got mine in 1 week, i mean the cash to my bank account.

A cheque to withdraw it to your bank will take another month or more.

1-2 days are check processing time, to reach you it can take upto 7 days (US) and 21 days (Outside US)

and then it will take around 2 months to cash a foreign check

i've requested cheque withdrawal on alertpay for Option C Verification...

requested date 6/14/2011 but they are showing cheque withdraw Duration Sent in 1-2 business day..but now 7 days.status is pending...

is this normal thing? or what//
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/02a00c.jpg[/SLIDE]

Hi Tut2tut,

The AlertPay check withdrawal system is temporarily disabled, and you should not have been able to withdraw a check on that date. If you have submitted a support ticket would you be able to message me with the ticket number, (or just your email address) and I can take a look int ohow this happened.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

whats the problem with alertpay Chrisz@Alertpay? first they block credit card withdrawl now they block cheque why?

Hi guys,

We want to take this opportunity to explain a few of the changes that have been happening at AlertPay.

AlertPay started in 2004 and now has over 6 million members. Over the past few years we've been growing very rapidly with nearly 8000 new members joining us everyday! Due to this rapid increase in volume we have had to negotiate some of the agreements that allow us to run and provide our services. This has led to the interruption of some of our features as we upgrade and expand.

At the moment Check withdrawals and Debit/Credit withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are asking our members to withdraw funds by either Bank Wire or Bank Transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that these options are not the preferred for some of our members, however we are working diligently to restore our other withdrawal services as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and your support.

Chris Z
Online Community Support
www.AlertPay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back