AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... There is for me :S Maybe you need to use refferal for that ? Like fileserve and filesonic was giving for their customers ? I followed one of them... You have 2 types of reffs - one if you are a new customer, and one if you already have alertpay acc....

EDIT:

4/14/2011 Withdrawal To AlertPay PrePaid Card Completed

This is why I advice this card xD

ok thanks for the info. i will google it. :)

Again "We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method" is this was fixed from the begining of this thread?

copy/paste from Facebook:

• Marko

Can you tell us please, will credit card withdrawal ever be back? If not, I need to switch to some other ebank I'm sorry. I think it's your duty to inform us is it going to be back or not. I will wait it's not problem, take your time to fix it, but just please tell us is it sure going to be back or not?
    Thanks...
  • AlertPay Incorporated
    Hi Marko,

Thank you for your post.

First, we understand your frustration concerning the current issue facing credit card withdrawals. We understand that this is a viable withdrawal option for many of our members and as a result, we are doing our best to have the feature restored as soon as possible. Unfortunately at this time, we do not have any updates for you. As this issue concerns our banking partners, and not just AlertPay, it is hard for us to know just when the issue will be resolved. With that said, as soon as we have any updates we will let all of our members know by way of our blog and main Facebook page.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. We would ask for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back