AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

problem_dude

When I try to withdraw fund via my credit card it said "We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method." Anyone got problems like me?

70 comments
same issue with my my withdrawal is just cancelled , and i got the same message while making again withdrawal already submit ticket there, will update here when got any response, or you guys update if you got any response :(

The same issue with me :(
Response from alertpay support:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

You can withdraw your money from your AlertPay account by the following methods:

• Bank Transfer*
• Check
• Bank Wire**

Just login to your AlertPay account and click on the "Withdraw" tab to initiate a withdrawal transaction. If we do not offer banking services for your country, you can only withdraw by check. The check will be in US Dollars. Please ensure your bank accepts checks from a US Dollar account.
*To check if we provide local banking for your country please click on the following link:
https://www.alertpay.com/en/worldwide.aspx

**Bank wire withdrawals are only available in USD, EUR and GBP.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at https://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,

@ZOOM is your account verified? I'm using Personal Starter and not verified. Or is it the reason why I can't withdraw funds?
Yes, My account is verified .. Personal Starter
Already I have received my money by withdraw to credit card more than once
But today I got error while withdraw !

Last edited:
you can also cashout from alertpay to western union through an exchanger! i used alertexchanger.com for this just few days ago. very fast and good service! got the money within 4 days:)

alertexchanger fees...have a look

Exchange Order Summary From Alertpay
To Western Union
Amount 1000 USD
Exchange Order Costs You Spend 1000 USD
We charge 70.00 USD
You Receive 930.00 USD
Minus transfer fees associated with the transfer.

you can exchange through alertpay.pk
i own that site
though we provide service in our own country only.
but we can provide AP to WU,you'll bear the WU fees.
pm me if interested or just visit the site and submit a ticket there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back