AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their message is direct tbh "We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable" just means they're doing some maintenance as you can see they said temporarily not permanent.

i heard that they have some kind master card issue :(

i am praying that they will not got fucked like epassporte :(

well there staff replies to my ticket that the withdrawal temporarily unavailable but he didn't mention when it will available again

he said you can chose another withdraw method.

Ar!yan I wouldn't be worried just give it a couple of days they'll probably fix it up. I know this is not the first time they had a similar problem. Their processing scripts must be wacky they need coders from WJ. :P

Ar!yan I wouldn't be worried just give it a couple of days they'll probably fix it up. I know this is not the first time they had a similar problem. Their processing scripts must be wacky they need coders from WJ. :P

lol :P

I hope they will fix this soon and don't let us down , my last option to get payment is AlertPay <3

withdrawed a lot of times so far
big and small amounts of money - always works fine

maybe your country is not in the ap withdrawal system check it with them

They likely got told to knock it off since Visa, Mastercard and Amex don't allow refunds without associated charges.

Credit cards arent like bank accounts, Unless its a prepaid debit card.

You can't legitimately load money onto a credit card because there is a very limited number of transactions you can do

Auth
Post Auth
Sale
Refund
Void

There are a couple more but its likely that they are trying to "load" credit cards via a refund without an associated sale which is a no-no.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

not yet , i guess it will take around a week .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back