AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just recived an email today , all withdrawal related to credit card will be cancelled and money will refunded to your account if you make a withdrawal request , wait for our furthur new regarding this issue

Notice on main account also

We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

alertpay have debit card not credit card and its for all kind of cards i think so

because when you click on withdraw via card you will get this message so its for all

well, i tried to load money onto card 8 hours ago, and I didn't received any message. It says pending. Will see tommorow, usually takes 24hrs...

With debit card from alertpay(and any other) you can withdrawal your money anywhere in the world :)

[slide]http://www.wangjianshuo.com/personal/places/pudongairport/shanghai.pvg-ATM-large.jpg[/slide]

If you saw this in your country, this is your best payment solution :P :P :P

thanks for the help mate,

we have ATMs machine in our country and i think that VISA alertpay card will work here too

how much days they took transfer money to their card from our site balance ?

and in how much days you got this card ?

At beginning it was 4 working days... Last two months abt 24hrs to transfer from online acc to debit card.

I don't actually have visa "AlertPay" card from their main page. I got mastercard from some other bank(probably they have somekind of deal) cuz I ordered it when this was @beta stage.

Anyway, VISA/MasterCard should work @any ATM in the world...

ok now i got that because i was really shocked that there card are working now, they also told me that they are in beta stage i also linked my card with them but i got cash after 5 to 7 days :( and this is kind of withdrawal on own credit/debit card

anyways thanks mate

Ar!yaN, I'm not sure you understanded me well :) Sorry if I wrong xD

I didn't linked my card with them. They sended me card from Canada. And I can load card, see balance or do with her anything I want from their site. The card I have has apsolutely same purpose like that one from their main page,.

yea , cojba but i heard it could take over 2 months to come
a friend of me have even ordered it from over 2 months he haven't received it yet .
so i don't think i will give it a try .

It tooked me month and a half to receive it, but I think it is much better then linking your card to them. I ordered it almost same day they released that option so maybe now that time is shorter. Back to days when epassporte was alive, I received their card in 2 weeks from washington.

This is especcially good if you already use some other method for withdrawing... Pay 20$ for card and continue using your old method, after a month u will receive debit card, and then you will see how much better option that is... :)

I didn't linked my card with them. They sended me card from Canada. And I can load card, see balance or do with her anything I want from their site. The card I have has apsolutely same purpose like that one from their main page,.

lol, i got you mate but i was little worried why they sended you the other card

thats why i am still not ordereing there card , because my region is shit and i really dont know if i recive that or not lol

where is the Link to apply for credit/debit card ?

Well, I'm not sure cuz I already have it, but you can try this path:

Login to your alertpay --> Profile --> Under financial section you will find --> AlertPay PrePaid Card Beta

Well, I'm not sure cuz I already have it, but you can try this path:

Login to your alertpay --> Profile --> Under financial section you will find --> AlertPay PrePaid Card Beta

http://screensnapr.com/v/D4c8Gt.png

no option is there..

Hm... There is for me :S Maybe you need to use refferal for that ? Like fileserve and filesonic was giving for their customers ? I followed one of them... You have 2 types of reffs - one if you are a new customer, and one if you already have alertpay acc....

EDIT:

4/14/2011 Withdrawal To AlertPay PrePaid Card Completed

This is why I advice this card xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back