Status
Not open for further replies.

joshkeif02

I've been working with adsterra for about 4 years, made thousands and thousands with them, i always knew they counted wrong impressions, opened multiple pops and counted one, but right now it turned absurd!
I build a script to count how many pops they open, this are my results
During a period of 30 minutes, 1 click per minute, opened 5 pops, counted 0.4 impressions per 5 pops
I tested the 728x90px banners, they inject virus and pops, which dont just open a pop, but redirect my full site to virus pages

Aftermath: Google blocked my site, 3 main anti-virus blocked my site, lost 200-400$ a day
I'll never use adsterra again! Do not trust them! They always deny what they do, but they are complete scammers.

41 comments
I've been working with adsterra for about 4 years, made thousands and thousands with them, i always knew they counted wrong impressions, opened multiple pops and counted one, but right now it turned absurd!
I build a script to count how many pops they open, this are my results
During a period of 30 minutes, 1 click per minute, opened 5 pops, counted 0.4 impressions per 5 pops
I tested the 728x90px banners, they inject virus and pops, which dont just open a pop, but redirect my full site to virus pages

Aftermath: Google blocked my site, 3 main anti-virus blocked my site, lost 200-400$ a day
I'll never use adsterra again! Do not trust them! They always deny what they do, but they are complete scammers.
any proofs?

Most adnetwork advertiser will try to install viruses or something fishy to your website. You can actually contact your adnetwork manager/support to take a look at it so they can fix it as soon as possible. But when it comes to popunder, I usually use direct link and popunderjs.com.

I have been working with Adsterra for 1.5 years and they have always paid me on time. Adsterra's default settings are 4 pop ups in 2 hours with 10 seconds delay between them.

This is rather due to the market itself. At some point, advertising networks started to advertise with CPMs that are simply not realistic, to attract new publishers. This then led to competitors displaying more ads, freeze the statistics and, thus keeping CPMs high.

Besides, most advertising networks and the yearly bonus for the employees, earn a fixed percentage of the revenue generated. Higher turnover = more profit. At the moment there is another factor: Since the Corona crisis has caused ad rates in our sector to fall sharply, but companies are still sitting on the costs, they are showing more ads to keep revenue somewhat stable and the prices for the advertisers lower. Companies like Exoclick, PropellerAds, etc. have hundreds of employees, different locations, subsidiaries, etc. when the turnover goes down by 30-50%, they notice it directly. (But that is no excuse to break agreements and contracts...).

The faulty virus messages can happen to you with all advertising networks in our industry, it does not matter which you use, because advertisers book ads everywhere. If an advertiser then redirects the traffic to another site for a few hours, there is little networks can do in the short term. Although the area has improved at some ad networks in recent years as KYC & AML regulations etc. have been integrated. If you are affected, you can only try to get the warnings off and report this to the ad network as soon as possible.

As long as you don't integrate your own adcode & control the ad-delivery yourself, collect raw data/statistics, you will be fooled. :thinking:

proppeler YES is a scam - they have not paid me in over 2 years - they asked me about copy of my ID so I asked them to copy of ID's all of employees then I will send them mine - propellerads - BIG SCAM
Post automatically merged:

Adsterra - no problem, popads, very good, adcash is good to but very very low rates

Last edited:
I had used Adsterra nearly 5 months ago, their impression stats never show correct for my website, like always show 10 times lower stats than what Popads showed to me at that time. So I ditched them for good and stick with popads. I am happy with Popads. Also my website visitors did complain about Adsterra's ads redirect my website to some another website. Better stay away from Adsterra.

no...I'm with adsterra since more then one year...no problems with counting and I use both - popads with adsterra...before that I used adcash with popads, but adcash from year to year started to lower the rating terribly so I switched to adsterra and both works good. I think in your case there is some explanation: there is a difference which script comes first and and what kind of cms are you using...

I agree, popads & banner ads can force a redirect to another web

I have left Adstera for more than 2 years because until now their problems are always the same = problematic ads, malware ads

no...I'm with adsterra since more then one year...no problems with counting and I use both - popads with adsterra...before that I used adcash with popads, but adcash from year to year started to lower the rating terribly so I switched to adsterra and both works good. I think in your case there is some explanation: there is a difference which script comes first and and what kind of cms are you using...
I scripted their code to count how many pops they open. Read the post first
Post automatically merged:

So you are posting something, you dont provide any proof and you are telling us to belive you? Any admin here that thinks this is not ok? Maybe @Tango . If you want to warn us about something at least give as some proofs to work with.
what kind of proof do you expect? don't be dumb, if i wanted to just trash on them i could fake proof anyway.
Take care of your sites, you might get google and anti virus blocked, and than its a bye bye to all of your years of SEO

Last edited:
??? did I answer to your post???
in my opinion Adsterra is a very good popups provider, in your may be no...the end of the story...I'm not gona read your posts...

??? did I answer to your post???
in my opinion Adsterra is a very good popups provider, in your may be no...the end of the story...I'm not gona read your posts...
in this case, better shut up

Don't write in threads that you haven't read

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back