Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Holle

I am looking to host offshore websites. apparently the one I have in the US will get shut down so what I need to ask is I need to buy another dedicated server in a differen't location to host offshore websites. can you please help me find a company who provides the dedicated servers to suit my needs. thank you.

21 comments
Netherlands :
Ecatel.net

Sweden :
Portlane and/or prq.se

xsltel is using them both

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

If i am not wrong, you are looking for dedicated offshore servers where you can host VPS's for websites which are not allowed in USA and you dont want to be shut down.

In case i understood you right, take leaseweb servers.
OVH is also good one.

Right let me start again, I bought a VPS to provide offshore Hosting.

Now I'm looking for a product to provide the company to sell vps's

BoxSlots sell quality dedicated servers,
i would have a look at them.

Or if your wanting to host in russia,
i'd recommend HostKey

For people who don't catch him..
He is running Hosting solution(business) on VPS (located in US) & now planning to move to dedicated Server as he also plan to sell vps pack to his customer.

Jamie @ Do you have any specific hardware requirement..like HD size & all ?

Under your budget you can get..
Dell PE R210
QCX 3440 Processor...8 GB DDR3..2 x500 GB sata II..1 GB/s full duplex..100 TB bandwidth.

assume..disk space 500 GB..as RAID 10 will eat up.

Look @ leaseweb

Yeah, they have kind of good network...rapidspeeds was reselling LW servers.
the server config I gave you comes under your budget(you will save $10-20 in ur budget).
Contact user "blueriverhost" as he can get you some cheap deal on the server.Also you can bargain to get some cheap deal...if you know how to do it ;)

If you want to sell shared hosting...You got to buy Dedi Server and setup Cpanel

For VPS...same as above...get Dedi server & go

For RDP...you can either setup in Dedi Server or in your VPS.

To Sell dedicated Server...You have to join Reseller plan...
Some info...
You will have non-exclusive right to offer LW product under their brand name or white label...
You have to sell server under your brand name & can't mark it as LW product..
You get discount as per your Rank => Rank are based on number of server you own/sell.
You have to commit 12 month agreement.
you can get more info on this under their website=> Reseller

If you recently started your Service..I would urge you to go first for shared hosting & VPS...once you get enough no of clients...you can go for DS service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back