Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, it is with a heavy heart that due to unforeseen circumstances, I have decided to transfer ownership of WJunction, I believe I have found someone who will take the forum in the right direction and hopefully this will be going through in the upcoming days. I don't wish to go into too much detail but due to recent events (family members testing positive, an uncle passing away etc), I am having to let go of my online ventures.

I grew up with WJunction and remember exactly how I stumbled across the forum, it was Ak47 (a member back in the day), who referred me to the forum. I met a tremendous amount of people and we grew up together online, it was and is like an online family. We had a vast amount of members learn and build their businesses on WJunction, for some of them, it is their day to day job and for others their online hobby.

WJunction, as a forum, has, in my opinion, special powers. Special powers that no other forum in the world could ever possess. We help members learn and then build their empire.

I would like to give my special thanks to each and everyone one of you, the members that have been here since the start, the members that help build the community, the businesses that remember it was (and is) WJunction that helped them kick start their business, the members that provide feedback (whether it is good or bad), the drama queens (I once held that title!), the ex-members of staff and our respected veterans. You've all been great, always remember to stay humble.

I want to keep this short and not post too much else I'll become emotional.

But it has been a great 12+ years of my life. :beers:

I wish you all the very best,
iMack/Hawk/M.
All the best in all that you do. God Health I wish to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back