5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is up now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Somebody ddosed our website and it was on an unprotected server. We have moved it on a protected server and it taked a while for nameservers to propagate. Everything's fine now and the website can't be affected anymore by DDoS attacks.

Please check ticket : #945796 , #674330

Payment via Payza Completed but my service not active, please check and active my VPS asap.

This has been fixed :) Your payment has been confirmed and VPS activated!
Thank you very much for your payment and for using our services!

Hello.

I am extremely satisfied with this VPS that 5gps allowed me to test for free.

Download and upload speed are both remarkable and the virtual server seems very reliable.

The support representatives and/or administrators are also extremely professional in their work and assistance, even during the weekend.

After testing I will definitely purchase a VPS from this company.

Thanks.

Hello!

As a follow up to this post of mine from July, I indeed started using a VPS from 5gbps.

Everything has been great, server uptime is 99%, network speed is great, and when there's any kind of problems, they are swiftly solved.

In October when there was that WHMCS mass hacking situation that affected a lot of hosting companies:
Web Hosting software WHMCS vulnerable to SQL Injection; emergency security update released

5gbps quickly dealt with this matter by immediately resetting all passwords, so there no was no damage caused.

Apart from this, 5gbps once even fixed a problem that one of my colleagues caused, that 5gbps was not forced to solve since it was not celebrated or predicted in our virtual contract.

Overall, great service.

Hello.

I am extremely satisfied with this VPS that 5gps allowed me to test for free.

Download and upload speed are both remarkable and the virtual server seems very reliable.

The support representatives and/or administrators are also extremely professional in their work and assistance, even during the weekend.

After testing I will definitely purchase a VPS from this company.

Thanks.

Hello!

As a follow up to this post of mine from July, I indeed started using a VPS from 5gbps.

Everything has been great, server uptime is 99%, network speed is great, and when there's any kind of problems, they are swiftly solved.

In October when there was that WHMCS mass hacking situation that affected a lot of hosting companies:
Web Hosting software WHMCS vulnerable to SQL Injection; emergency security update released

5gbps quickly dealt with this matter by immediately resetting all passwords, so there no was no damage caused.

Apart from this, 5gbps once even fixed a problem that one of my colleagues caused, that 5gbps was not forced to solve since it was not celebrated or predicted in our virtual contract.

Overall, great service.

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate that!

I bought the service around a month, and everything is great!! all time online, fast speed, fast CPU, no problems, I bought 3 month more, and I never did it before in other service. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back