NASROOO

they deactivated my affiliate account after payment request
their message: Our services and the affiliate program are not intended to promote counterfeiting in any form whatsoever.
they refuse to pay me after 3 years of working with them
Post automatically merged:

while 100% of their links shared on thousands of sites (movies, ebooks...) are counterfeit.

Last edited:
41 comments
Read the TOS. If it prohibits copyright material they have all the right to terminate you.

It really doesn't matter if other people upload illegal stuff.

the TOS is put up to protect the site until they deemed that they have covered the cost over everything. Once their legal users over take their illegal users they can just chop off the illegal uploaders. Always have a backup. leart this the hard way.

Troll or stupid? I got more brains than all of you combined whining about your 10 dollars of earning. By uploading you put yourself in a position where you're volatile.

You're in a business where deceit, scams and host failures are common. In the first place, by pirating stuff you're in the wrong yourself. So don't accuse other people to scam.

Stop pirating, get a job at McDonalds and things will get better. And then even McDonalds might cut your salary by the end of the month.

Last edited:
how many times have u been deactivated?!
this is the first time after 3 years with them

Troll or stupid? I got more brains than all of you combined whining about your 10 dollars of earning. By uploading you put yourself in a position where you're volatile.

You're in a business where deceit, scams and host failures are common. In the first place, by pirating stuff you're in the wrong yourself. So don't accuse other people to scam.

Stop pirating, get a job at McDonalds and things will get better. And then even McDonalds might cut your salary by the end of the month.
you're in the wrong place then

Last edited:
No I'm in the right place. I am an uploader too but I am not whining. Perhaps you should look at my WJ stats.

You should know the money I spent on failure hosts for premium bandwidth etc

300 euro ... have you ever heard of risk management? By waiting so long you jeopardised your payment.

Minimum amount reached? Make a payment request immediately. You didn't make that money in a couple of days.

Conclusion: You're as dumb as doorknob.

Thanks for confirming !
You're actually stupid :)

300 euro ... have you ever heard of risk management? By waiting so long you jeopardised your payment.

Minimum amount reached? Make a payment request immediately. You didn't make that money in a couple of days.

Conclusion: You're as dumb as doorknob.
you talking just for the sake of talking
and you don't know anything about upload
1fichier Mr stupid pays once a month so you have only one request per month

Now show us the site which made you 300 euros with 1fichier in 1 month.

If you don't, you are lying to your teeth.
Obviously you're not going to proof, so your story is bullshit.

You burnt yourself in believing you are going to get paid by uploading illegal stuff and then you lied about making 300 euros per month.

If you had done your homework you would have seen I am a member here for almost 12 years and still you believe I don't know anything about uploading?

Dont tell me I am Mr Stupid and look in the mirror.

Case closed.

Last edited:
Maintenant montrez-nous le site qui vous a fait 300 euros avec 1fichier en 1 mois.

Sinon, vous mentez des bosses.

Évidemment, vous n'allez pas prouver, donc votre histoire est de la connerie.

Vous vous êtes brûlé en pensant que vous allez être payé en téléchargeant des trucs illégaux, puis vous avez menti sur le fait de gagner 300 euros par mois.

Si vous aviez fait vos devoirs, vous auriez vu que je suis membre ici depuis près de 12 ans et vous croyez toujours que je ne sais rien du téléchargement?

Ne me dites pas que je suis M. Stupide et regardez dans le miroir.

Affaire classée.
lol

Obviously you're not going to proof, so your story is bullshit.

You burnt yourself in believing you are going to get paid by uploading illegal stuff and then you lied about making 300 euros per month.

If you had done your homework you would have seen I am a member here for almost 12 years and still you believe I don't know anything about uploading?

Dont tell me I am Mr Stupid and look in the mirror.

Case closed.
I am working in French sites
do you really think I'm giving you their names!
in your dreams

Last edited:
Back