Status
Not open for further replies.
yes for uploading to rapidgator you must have a registered account on zoom (5$).
I use it from start and i haven't any problem with it. I use uploaded, rockfile, turbobit and all the files are on my account.

Added after 14 minutes:

Depends on what you need. For file ups there is FTP, Neembuu and some applications maintained by the hosts themselves. For pictures there are also lots of apps, most are host-specific or you use cURL and API calls.

That link is rather old! Neembu moved to Github ([noparse]https://github.com/Neembuu-Uploader/neembuu-uploader/releases[/noparse]) several months ago. The project is quite alive there.

There's just no need to let Z00m steal your files.

Concedu
I tried downloading from the link you posted but the file host list is empty. Anyone having the same issue?

Same problem here, plugins not updating

maybe you add before or have some mistake bro.
i already have some post on other forum about this tool scam. but lot of people use it.

Try uploading a multipart upload (+70 parts) and check if every part is in your file hoster account. Happened to me that single parts were online but not in my account. Guess in which account they were ;) So you can't trust the coder, simple as that.

Try uploading a multipart upload (+70 parts) and check if every part is in your file hoster account. Happened to me that single parts were online but not in my account. Guess in which account they were ;) So you can't trust the coder, simple as that.

Which filehost did you try to upload with?

Which filehost did you try to upload with?

Uploaded, when that happens i just reupload the file/s and make sure it's in my File Manager with correct d/l url.

I stopped using z o o m uploader many months ago. Truly there's no need to use a device like that, if you only need FTP uploads. Mentioned FileZilla is safe, fast, simple and free. Guy who made zoom didn't invent anything new, but he definitely found a way to make easy money, offering people "extra" features if they decide to upgrade to premium version.

You probably unchecked the box which reads "My account" by accident. That's why.

I guess he didn't. Well, I know I didn't - and it wouldn't be an explanation why about every seventh file of a session goes into a "ghost account" - with the box checked I would expect that ALL files go into someone else's account.

Concedu

im using it for a year..and never had problem... u need to set proper links to proper account...if you dont...then it will upload to anonymous account....

Well, there is nothing more as a user name and password to setup and it doesn't explain why it only uploads every sixth or seventh file to another account ... if you read my initial post in this thread again you will see the coder is aware for a pretty long time of this faulty behaviour and doesn't do anything about it. No tool should show such behaviour, under no circumstance. At best it's very poor design but I guess it's just a rip-off. It's the job of the coder to prevent this.

BTW: uploaded doesn't allow anonymous uploads for a long time.

Concedu

I guess he didn't. Well, I know I didn't - and it wouldn't be an explanation why about every seventh file of a session goes into a "ghost account" - with the box checked I would expect that ALL files go into someone else's account.

Concedu

some uploads to your account are just go into your account if your registred/premium so if you use the free version and cant upload to all accounts then its not the fault from zoom.

but you see this info on the page and in the Program itself if you need for this host a Registred /Premium zoom account.

and who is to greedy and try a "hacked" version. then there is it clear that you get scammed, i use it since 2013 premium never any problem, also all other who have legitim permiums never had a issue, and why should zoom give garanties for hacked versions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back