Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm stoping using zoom uploader free, since my files not added in my account after upload, i just use them for upload image..

Lol, maybe you're doing something wrong or host is not supported ? If so you should contact zoom, he's very helpful guy. Zoom is a best uploader that you can get.

Last edited:
some uploads to your account are just go into your account if your registred/premium so if you use the free version and cant upload to all accounts then its not the fault from zoom.

Well, UL is supported in the free version so it IS the fault of zoom. No docs about it and even when I asked him what happened to my files he only answered he supports only if you pay - haha. If a free version acts in an undocumented behaviour, I don't bother to throw money at it. This soft and / or the developer are not of the kind I like to support.

and who is to greedy and try a "hacked" version. then there is it clear that you get scammed, i use it since 2013 premium never any problem, also all other who have legitim permiums never had a issue, and why should zoom give garanties for hacked versions ?

Agreed. Mine wasn't hacked though. But I'm thankful for the experience as the behaviour and the crappy crypter support of zoom made me greedy enough to code my own solution. Very cost effective solution and the support is the best I've ever seen ;-)

Concedu

Never a problem

Never had a problem. Even back when I was using it free I got support. The paid features I am using now are well worth it, and the developer is available to help with the slightest problem. I have even given my host pass to the guy to help with an issue - why would he need to ask for it if he already had it? I conclude the complaints are from people either doing something wrong or hacked by someone else.

Well, UL is supported in the free version so it IS the fault of zoom. No docs about it and even when I asked him what happened to my files he only answered he supports only if you pay - haha. If a free version acts in an undocumented behaviour, I don't bother to throw money at it. This soft and / or the developer are not of the kind I like to support.

and who is to greedy and try a "hacked" version. then there is it clear that you get scammed, i use it since 2013 premium never any problem, also all other who have legitim permiums never had a issue, and why should zoom give garanties for hacked versions ?

Agreed. Mine wasn't hacked though. But I'm thankful for the experience as the behaviour and the crappy crypter support of zoom made me greedy enough to code my own solution. Very cost effective solution and the support is the best I've ever seen ;-)

Concedu

Upload is supported, but not for all hosters are Account´s supported in the Free version, if you are not read its not the foult of zoom, you can say what you want. and it is documented.
You can clearly read what hosts you can use totally for free, for what you need a registred version and for what you need a Premium version,
You blame zoom for your bad that you cant read :D good job kiddy ;D

Lol, you cant pay that guy few bucks for such a good soft? You use unregistered copy and cry here about lack of support ? Omg, hilorius :)) I paid him about 50$ I got registered version with folder monitoring feature, works perfect.

Lol, you cant pay that guy few bucks for such a good soft? You use unregistered copy and cry here about lack of support ? Omg, hilorius :)) I paid him about 50$ I got registered version with folder monitoring feature, works perfect.
like i say, hes a kiddy want all for free and bry when free get no big support. If i ask zoom for any support i get it, he takes time and answer me multible times. but well kiddy logics :D

Upload is supported, but not for all hosters are Account´s supported in the Free version, if you are not read its not the foult of zoom, you can say what you want. and it is documented.

If you would have read my posts more carefully you would have known that I only referred to UL.

You blame zoom for your bad that you cant read :Dgood job kiddy ;D

I think it's clear who of us hasn't done his reading work, see above ;-) As for the kiddy, my hair may have started to turn grey, but I'm still young at heart. Nevertheless, there is no need to act disrespectful on me just because I don't share your preference or, worse, the dire need for expensive toys. If you want to rely on the scam guy, good luck and all the best!

Well, if files land where they shouldn't, a coder should show some interest in finding the cause. If you think it's wise to pay a guy to even look at a potential bug in the soft he is asking money for, then it's perfectly ok for me, but I don't share that opinion. If the behaviour of the free version was intended as I observed it, he could simply have told me - he didn't, game over. It's a matter of quality of communication, not money. ;-)

Concedu

Last edited:
What a shame, I helped the translation of this software with Italian and Chinese S at the very begining!!!! I am so dispointed~!

there si no scam and never was, dont trust guys who use a cracked version and got scammed ... all is fine and the software is still great

What a shame, I helped the translation of this software with Italian and Chinese S at the very begining!!!! I am so dispointed~!

there si no scam and never was, dont trust guys who use a cracked version and got scammed ... all is fine and the software is still great

True, like @Lexxes wrote some of you guys forget that many so called uploaders use cracked version,- they use this software on shared servers,- cheap rdp's, they even share one registered version on few rdp accounts, many of them does not use passwords to lock app, so why the surprise here, hyh ?

I use this application for years, never had a single problem with it.

some of our Users are using this tool to upload their videos .... whats the conclusion of your discussion about this tool please ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back