Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using for now over 3 years tools sent payment in 1 time only and never had a single day issue
Really?
Proof screen from thunderbird
eZU5dqY.png

PV7m4JX.png

hi i daily upload 50gb + data on my accounts some times he ask me pay after i show him my earning screen shots so he didn't:dan: ask me again

The author of zoom is a reasonable guy, I've also had no problems at all. If you upload a shitload and also making hundreds or even thousands of USD per month, then it's not much to ask to pay him a bit extra for all the work and time you are saving by using his program.

It appears that many users who got problems were people who used a hacked version, or in some way tried to cheat zoom, so you guys deserve the consequences of that.

I'm pretty sure overwhelming majority 99.99% of users has no problems. Zoom must have thousands of registered users and he deserves to make money from the effort that he is putting in this and keep updating his program.

It will be a sad day for us all uploaders if he suddenly decide to stop updating his program. He's surely saving me hell lot of time. The alternative is to manually upload to all these hosts that I use which means I'll probably have to spend 10x longer. Things that takes a few minutes may need to take over 1 hour.

Hello there,

I took the time to register just to tell you he might have switched to more subtle ways.

I noticed that my SSL-uploads to uploaded.net showed some strange behaviour: every sixth or seventh file would be uploaded and also downloadable but not visible within my ul.to-account. When I contacted z-o-o-m I only got one mail back that I should donate ... but no clear statement what all this is about.

I guess his tool just uploads your file to some accounts HE is getting the money for. He just silently rips you off instead of just clearly saying "Hey buddy, freebie time ends here, time to pay ..." Sorry, I can't agree this guy is reasonable. Not at all. I'm staying far of his scamware in the future.

Sad stuff for a first post, really.

Concedu

Hello there,

I took the time to register just to tell you he might have switched to more subtle ways.

I noticed that my SSL-uploads to uploaded.net showed some strange behaviour: every sixth or seventh file would be uploaded and also downloadable but not visible within my ul.to-account. When I contacted z-o-o-m I only got one mail back that I should donate ... but no clear statement what all this is about.

I guess his tool just uploads your file to some accounts HE is getting the money for. He just silently rips you off instead of just clearly saying "Hey buddy, freebie time ends here, time to pay ..." Sorry, I can't agree this guy is reasonable. Not at all. I'm staying far of his scamware in the future.

Sad stuff for a first post, really.

Concedu

I have register Zoom and samething happen to me, SCAM Tool

I looked for an alternative, but there is not a good alternative. Also Nembuu Uploader stopped working, because this project was shut down..

In my opinion you can trust z_o_o_m again, i use this tool since 1 year again, and my account data was never stolen by anyone... ;)

Regards

So if it is a scam.. which software we should use instead? ^o)

Depends on what you need. For file ups there is FTP, Neembuu and some applications maintained by the hosts themselves. For pictures there are also lots of apps, most are host-specific or you use cURL and API calls.

Neembuu Uploader download | SourceForge.net

That link is rather old! Neembu moved to Github ([noparse]https://github.com/Neembuu-Uploader/neembuu-uploader/releases[/noparse]) several months ago. The project is quite alive there.

There's just no need to let Z00m steal your files.

Concedu

I've been using it for some time now and I don't see that zoom is stealing my files. But I will try the Neembuu-Uploader and will report if something changed in my download count.

I've been using it for some time now and I don't see that zoom is stealing my files. But I will try the Neembuu-Uploader and will report if something changed in my download count.

Depends on what you need. For file ups there is FTP, Neembuu and some applications maintained by the hosts themselves. For pictures there are also lots of apps, most are host-specific or you use cURL and API calls.

Neembuu Uploader download | SourceForge.net

That link is rather old! Neembu moved to Github ([noparse]https://github.com/Neembuu-Uploader/neembuu-uploader/releases[/noparse]) several months ago. The project is quite alive there.

There's just no need to let Z00m steal your files.

Concedu
I tried downloading from the link you posted but the file host list is empty. Anyone having the same issue?

Last edited:
i tried to upload files to RG through zoom, links got created, but none of the links were mine as they were uploaded to RG account someone,

that means if i post the links all the earnings goes to someone and not me!

that means stealing at worst !

is there an explanation for that on zooms part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back