Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I'd say the right word here
I use this program four years ago
And the purchase of software license fees amounting to $ 35
And no aspect of any problems with him or problem in any other accounts for my other sites in terms of payment methods, or on the other Hack my calculations I think there is a mistake or you did not use the program properly unlicensed copy
But thanks for the warning

Last edited:
Z-o-o-m never scamed, all and no exeption ALL who had expirience with scam with Z-o-o-m used a cracked version of this tool.
There was not a single time a problem with anyone who had a legid registred version.

Z-o-o-m never scamed, all and no exeption ALL who had expirience with scam with Z-o-o-m used a cracked version of this tool.
There was not a single time a problem with anyone who had a legid registred version.
Very nice to hear that, i recently started using it and i already fell in love with it.

wow I have to change my statement and eat my words!

Does anybody else experience that some of the uploaded files dont go to your filehost account but the link
is still working .... but the file is not in your account.

I noticed this when sorting files in my filehost manager .... files were missing....

I use registered version.

Last edited:
wow I have to change my statement and eat my words!

Does anybody else experience that some of the uploaded files dont go to your filehost account but the link
is still working .... but the file is not in your account.

I noticed this when sorting files in my filehost manager .... files were missing....

I use registered version.

nope
atleast not for me.

I think you must donate to the tool owner regulary to do not get scammed by him.

He work on his tool for everyone for free (fair-use) and if everyone earn a lot of money with his tool, then its clear that he are not happy with that, because he work on the tool and you make money.

I have 2 registered versions. Donated twice. 1 VERY recently.

Both dont send all uploaded files to my accounts.

So I have to double check uploads now and reupload files not in my account.

Really shocking

And by the way thankyou for bringing their true face. But please upload your pics again.

Last edited:
I dont have never problem with this tool!

Also i have donate him and give only 3$ and i have Regestered Version.

He help as a lot!

Thanks!

If you download a cracked version its maybe possible that your files wont be stored in your account - thats what other users say. I personally never had a problem, Im paying for this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back