X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arent facing a DDOS howeaver our provider might be because they are causing downtime. Unfortunately since the company was sold to ScopeHosts (3 weeks ago) we have not received any support ticket replies. I understand the annoyance of it since I run my sites through this service as well.

If worse comes to worse we may move to a new vps provider, howeaver at the moment I am working to get ScopeHosts attention by getting all their threads and all webmaster forums closed.

as for your credit, that bug was fixed today it was just an issue with some new features (caching -- in testing) not updating the transaction numbers.

How do I set this up on namecheap?
This persumes your details in our interface are correct
Step 1. "Transfer DNS to namecheap" option on left hand side.
Step 2. Click All host records and edit the details as below (with your ecatel IP not ours)
w1kodj.png
'
Replace that IP above with the one we give you.

I will talk to scopehosts for you SplitIce, as i think you were with me in vps9.

No need to worry, ill grab their attention for you.

godspeed,
Ryan

Hmm, I cant say ive seen much. A couple 1 minute interuptions in the early morning, nothing on our side causing it I think ecatel/vps9 interuptions. Unfortunately still no support response.

thanks wow, never knew that. I called VPS9/Scopehosts earlier last week and they blamed it on 'Ecatels Hardware', so yeah I actually beleive ecatel more than VPS9.

Anyone know of another VPS provider on the Ecatel Network?

"thanks wow, never knew that. I called VPS9/Scopehosts earlier last week and they blamed it on 'Ecatels Hardware', so yeah I actually beleive ecatel more than VPS9.

Anyone know of another VPS provider on the Ecatel Network?"

The new vps9.the old vps9 was ace.

just my 2 cents
regards,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back