X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

X4B Reverse Proxy Hosting protecting your privacy since 2010

diagram.png

What is reverse proxy hosting?
You give us a server IP, we give you an anonymous IP. We act as intermediary between all users and your site, proxying traffic through our node to your server.

Datacenters
  • ru.png
    Hostkey "StoreData", RU [1 node] [
    1.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    HostNOC “Los Angeles”, US [1 node] [
    14.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    HostNOC “Scranton”, US [1 node] [
    11.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    HostNOC “Dallas”, US [1 node] [
    20.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    HostNOC “Chicago”, US [1 node] [
    23.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    HostNOC “Miami”, US [1 node] [
    17.png
    uptime]
  • au.png
    Sydney, AU [1 node] [
    26.png
    uptime]

Plans
We offer two tiers of plans, one with a standard per month fee and a resource limit and another that you pay only for what you need as you need it.

Purchase and Signup
Ordering can be done from the prices page. We work on an account balance system, you must ensure your balance is above $0 at all times. Before making a purchase (either PAYG or a plan) you need to deposit funds. After the funds clear (instantaneous for balance) you can order your services. Setup should be almost instantaneous, if it is not contact support.

Notifications
Should we need to notify you of any issues affecting our services we will update our twitter account. Depending on the issue we may also update our various forum threads, however do not rely on this.

Payment Methods
We support both PayPal and
payza.png
Payza
. We will not support any other methods in the foreseeable future.

Changelog / New Features
* Support for VHOSTING to different base IPs
* Support for different ports being fowarded to different IPs
* Caching support rolled out to all users (thank you beta testers)
* WIKI Open to the public, more content will be added over time.
* New Purchase system

Last edited:
683 comments
no, only front end traffic is proxied. Basicly it changes the location of your site e.g your server may be in US or Germany howeaver it appears to be in the Netherlands at Ecatel.

Basicly if you where to use it for RLSWarez your server would no longer appear to be in france it would appear to be at Ecatel.

I just bought the service and I must say, its awesome, all automated =)
And well imo, It allows you to get a server in a country thats cheap and have it appear to be in a safe location like Ecatel, NL which is known for being warez linking safe. etc
So don't use this just to hide your bad ass :w00t: but also to save your good money ;)

I am interested but what do you mean by this

"Every day we will deduct 16c from your account, your service will be suspended if your balence falls below this amount. If your account is suspended we make no guaruntee that you can get your same IP back so bear that in mind."

Its our billing system, Ive rephrased it a little.

Your current account balence: $0.00
Every day we will deduct 16c from your account balance above, your service will be suspended if your balance falls below $0.16. If your account is suspended we make no guarantee that you can get your same anonymous/proxified IP back so bear that in mind and ensure there is always funds available.

Alright just 2 questions before I buy.

Will this slower the speeds accessing it my site or would it be the same?

What is your server is down, will my site still be accessible?

Very nice service. But what would happen if that IP from you is down (don't know if it'll happen), like we've run out of funds etc. Will our site goes down totally? or will it automatically changed back to our default IP?

EDIT: @Gh0st, realise you have the same question as mine
:D

Alright just 2 questions before I buy.
Will this slower the speeds accessing it my site or would it be the same?
What is your server is down, will my site still be accessible?

Yes, there will be a 10ms delay (Tested from almost all Europe)
I don't think SI will let it go down :P No idea about it, lets wait for his reply.
But really I'm enjoying the service ;)

Do we get a dedicated IP ?
is the content cached and does it act as an accelerator ?? if so do we get the option to clear the cache ?

Message me when you're done with testing and ready to actually sell it.
Would be nice addition to some of my sites.

Sorry for the delay guys.

@so19: Testing has been going on on the service for over a month, its only the control panel which is in beta.

@desiboy: Currently caching is disabled, we are working on implementing a system where users can use regular expressions to designate content as cacheable. That feature howeaver is still in design and as such isnt production ready.

@ExclusiveWarez: In a sense its like a VPN on your server

@ProtoWorker: Yes correct, 9-10ms delay to anywhere in centeral->east europe, 11-12ms to america. Server is also on a gbit port so no troubles with port usage.

@kohkindachi: If you run out of funds your IP is placed back into the pool. That is why there is a warning to ensure there is always money in your account.
Server Speed is gbit, 10ms delay on connections average.
Uptime: around 99.95%, ive only seen one instance of datacenter related downtime in the past month (1/100 packet loss occured for 20 minutes about a week ago)
If the reverse proxy server does go down then yes the server goes down. In the future we may implement multiple homing and implement a backup in another location howeaver we dont have this at this stage.

@Gh0st: Same as above, and its barely noticeable, infact ive been running it on my sites for a while and its actually improved performance since its offloaded gzip and keepalive capabilities to the front end server.

Anyone still not sold can simply trial it by depositing $1-$2 into their account, thats good for almost 2 weeks during which you can test it and post your own unbiased report here.

In fact if someone knowledgeable and well respected (more than me, I mean mod or admin) wants to try it and report ill credit their account with $5 to try.

Alright, I would pay for this service soon.

And for my second question, If your server goes down will my server still be accessible?

not for the time it is down (if prolonged you can always set your DNS A records back the way it was). so far we have had less than 1 minute of downtimes this month, its a simple service, not much to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back