X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any DMCA's that we receive will be fowarded to you, unless we are instructed by Ecatel explicitly then these are not our responsibility, they are yours. If in doubt google for Ecatels DMCA handling.

It acts as protection, alot of people have hosts that dont handle DMCA complaints well. The digital millennium copyright act dictates that all complaints be handled in a reasonable amount of time. We allow for that, some hosts just terminate services, we will not. We provide a reasonable amount of time, for any DMCA's we receive and forward to you.

Please post after you have given it a shot please, im sure people want to know how it goes.

Had about 3 minutes downtime today, sorry there is a bug in nginx and we had to write a temporary work around. Its done now and we are keeping an eye on the server.

Gee no comments on the free trials handed out? I feel hard done by.

Around 200gb out a month (400gb total (in+out)). We wont suspend you for going over that although that's a general guideline. If you need more we can arrange it for only a small fee.

Solved some connection reset problems today and yesterday hopefully thats the end of the problems. If is Ill be finishing the main interface and moving this service out of beta. Also cache zone options coming soon!

Im looking to setup a node in Latvia! 2-3 more customers and Ill do so.

Since edit is currently disabled heres my quick cpanel tutorial as requested

Method 1. Whole server
Actually, if you hard code the IP in the zone templates, it doesn't change the IP httpd.conf uses for the IP at all as httpd.conf picks the IP set as the main shared IP not the IP in the DNS zone template.

As a test, I did the following:

1. WHM > Edit Zone Templates > standardvirtualftp

2. Change this line:
%domain%. IN A %ip%
To this line:
%domain%. IN A 74.74.74.74
where 74.74.74.74 is the Proxy IP we gave you
3. Click Save button

Method 2. Single Site
In WHM edit the sites DNS zones to use that IP

man can i use it to dl from hotfile when i put the proxy in proxy blanks ????

i mean the rapidleech will use the proxy to dl from hotfile ........

i am right or wrong ??

waiting your reply

@edaverda: yes.

@khaledalanzy: Im unsure of the exact question howeaver I have outlined here some responses for 2 situations.
For remote upload? Please bare in mind the term fair use of bandwidth, at the moment we consider this 200GB (200GB in + 200GB out) although no suspension occurs for exceeding this at this stage it may in the future and if you slow down the service for others then we have a problem. If you dont use it heavily then I cant see a problem, howeaver at this stage file sizes are limited to 50MB and pages are fully downloaded before being served so it may timeout.

For use as a proxy in the application e.g SOCKS5?
No it wont work and its not designed or inteneded for use like that. I persume in that case you need a high speed socks/http proxy, something we don not offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back