X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latvia or NL?

Also fixed a bug with the members area where if you entered an invalid password or username you where shown a members area with no information or access.

Need pre-orders and requests for Latvia service, need atleast 2-3 guarunteed before I will begin acquiring hardware. Prices are now in the bottom of the first post, $9 a month, but if you pre-order I will drop it to $7 per month for life.

I just bought your NL service and running smooth.
Hit me PM when your Latvia server is ready. Going to buy it.
It will be nice if some IPs is only managed by one account, not one-by-one.

ecatel is not IPv6 ready to the best of my knowledge. I will ask them though,
Our latvian node comming in the next couple of days im not sure about.
Out Egypt node comming today, is ipv6 compatible (on request). -- in theory to be confirmed

@Plutohost: that feature is comming soon! Probably by the end of today.

Easy to setup: Yes, all that is required is you change the IP your domains are pointed at (either in webmins DNS module if you are using your own nameservers or at the registrar if you are using theirs)

Egypt: Is not ready yet, ETA is some time today, we are just waiting for VPS delivery.

Yes, its as easy as deleting the NL IP and requesting a new one from where every you want (instant). We also offer a 3 day trial on the NL service.

All countries are being considered for extension, in the list (in order): Egypt (comming within a day), Latvia (comming within a week), Estonia, Ukraine, Malaysia.

Also hong kong is planned for whenever we have enough demand. If a specific region is required we may be able to offer service at a higher cost for that region (semi-dedicated node).

ukraine and russia are in the long term, finding reputable datacenters with a very good net connection is dificult. its about $30 per mbit/s over there so cost per client would work out around $40 a month then, probably a bit expensive for most people.

Also to most people Ecatel NL will suffice as far as protection goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back